Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer broke item 3 weeks after delivery and wants refund

Sold buyer a backpack, delivered on August 20th. Buyer sends me a message today saying that the strap broke along with a picture of her child wearing it. Admits it was broken after it was delivered. I sold 20 of this particular backpack and have no r...

Resolved! Problem with a buyer and a learning experience

I’m not a pro eBayer. I’m just selling off items of value in preparation for a cross country move to med school. I “sold” a $1300 piece of electronics to a guy. We messaged back and forth and I answered all the question he had and uploaded a video of...

how can i increase quantity in my item ?

When listing my item to sell , how do I change the Quantity from 1 to 100 ? i have more than one of the same item .. so i can sell any number what i can do ? or what is the steps to increase quantity thank you

Another Day with Another Problem eBay-Definitely eBay needs to dig here to fix it or loose business

trinton@ebay WHAT IS SOLUTION OF THIS PROBLEM? EITHER SELLER DO NOT SELL HEAVY ITEMS OR eBay will do something for this or eBay will loose business from thousand of sellers which will be taken by some other platform. so far, being TRS in order to get...

Couldn't find item sold. Refunded buyer. Sale still says to ship. Paypal shows refunded. Then found

Couldn't find item sold. Refunded buyer. Sale still says to ship. Paypal shows refunded. Then found the item. I think the buyer still wants the item and I told him I'd send it to him for only the price of shipping. But I can't relist it because my se...

Can no longer view details of SOLD items

Almost daily, I review my bookmarked searches for new items as well as sold searches for things I may have missed. Sometimes there are more items included in a listing than are noted in the title or shown in the first photo and sometimes details of m...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 110 replies
  • 63 helpful

People are nuts if they use ebay managed payments.

Does everyone realize they are going to charge 25 cents per item in any given transaction. For example if a buyer buys 10 different packs of seeds from me and checkouts with one payment in one transaction paypal charges me 2.9% plus 30 cents period!....

Updating my seller account

The credit card I used to pay my eBay fees is expiring this month. Do I have to add a new payment method with the same number, just a different year to my account? Because it doesn't look like there is an option for just changing the year. Or am I no...

completing a buyers address

a brand new buyer with zero rating bought from me the same day they opened the account. they are missing an apartment unit number. i messaged them 2 days ago, yesterday, and today. they bought 2 days ago. the buyer hasn't replied. i even emailed them...

Non-paying Buyer, item in limbo for a week?

I sold a tablet on Monday. The buyer has not paid yet. I’ve tried to contact them twice but have received no response. I’d like to just cancel the order and relist so that I can get it sold and gone. I’ve waited the two days but it seems the wait is ...

Shipping amount wrong

Lately I have been losing a lot of money on shipping. Even if I put in dimensions and weight that are correct, I choose retail ground. And then I get to the post office and find out that the address I am shipping to is too close to be shipped retail ...

Incorrect product review

One of my listings has a 5-star product review with 10 positive reviews. One of the reviews talks about a stapler. Another review talks about Dr. Pepper. Another review talks about Notre Dame memorabilia. I'm not sure how that product review got ther...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

Sometimes they DO change things.

I had an issue with the changes to the Lego minifigures category which made my "character' attribute an "invalid variation specific". After yelling, whining etc etc on every thread where I thought it might get heard, one blue came to the rescue. I ha...

Sellers Too Lazy To Answer Questions

As an 18 year ebay seller I do buy on ebay as well, maybe 5 purchases at best a year & it amazes me how frequently sellers do not answer questions.As a seller, I get my share of STUPID questions. STUPID? Yes, they're questions that are answered in th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors