Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Anyone remember the old Seller Central?

Just reflecting on the many changes to Ebay through the years. I remember the old Seller Central. I don't recall exactly when that changed but I think it was a few years ago when the Boards were revamped. It may have been earlier than that. Many fond...

Scam buyer

This person recently purchased an item from me. All comments about this person are marked as positive with a green-plus circle. Yet most of them are negative, complaining about him/her not paying and being a scammer. What's going on? Additionally, my...

There will be no Ho Ho Ho this year

I just looked at my stats over last year and I am 60% below from last year. Sales have gone from dismal to just dismal. I have been selling on Ebay since 2000. I can remember when Ebay was it. There was no Amazon, wayfair, and maybe Ali Baba( I would...

Resolved! how Turn off auto relist & how add "seller are away for 15 days or so "

My listing is on auto relist and after every 30 days the item go on auto relist, Would like to know how can I turn them manual relist.Second I am going on winter vacation and want to add message for buyers " This buyer is currently away for 10 to 15 ...

21 day payment hold even if tracking info and positive review by buyer

So I have been selling without a problem. Got hit with the 90 day period where money is held until delivered, that hurt for a while but I just kept going. Then finally sold more than 25 items and went past the 90 day period. It was smooth sailing unt...

Resolved! LACK OF FREE LISTING PROMOTIONS?

I haven't received any promotional free listings since last December. Anyone else? Has Ebay stopped giving them? I know of other sellers that have gotten them every month so far since the start of 2017. Anyone know why we aren't getting them anymore?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 32 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Starter Store

What features are NOT included with a starter level store? I know you don't get a shipping supplies coupon. Do you get access to promotions manager?

Scammer or paranoia?

I posted my first sale item yesterday, and the item sold with buy it now for $200 within a few hours. After the sale, I went to the internet to see if there are things I should do to protect my first sale and saw a bunch of stuff about empty box scam...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Rash of unreasonable buyers or just me? VENT

I don't know what it is, the change in the seasons, market woes or just boredom but it seems like there's a lot of whiny buyers making unreasonable demands. Why do people think they will get something that isn't in the photos or description? And then...

Slapped with 3 day suspensin from VeRO when ebay supplied the photos

So I mostly sell printers and have had multiple VeRO complaints from HP. Now I'll admit, the first couple times I thought I had it figured out. The items had long since sold and I figured I had changed enough of how I do things that it was no longer ...

Why Can't Search Consider "&&" and "and" the same? As a seller how can I figure out which one to use.

Better question is "why" do we have to figure out which one to use? They mean the same, they should be treated the same in search results. Example: I have a doll set from Beauty & the Beast. My title: "Belle & Gaston Doll Set Beauty & the Beast Live ...

How many feedback per sold items?

New seller here, wondering how many feedback do sellers normally get per sold items? I've sold 14 items so far, including 4 in this week. So far I've got 3 feedback. While I'm being optimistic that at least I did not get any negative feedback, should...

Men Prada Shoes with no size information

I have a pair of mens prada shoes that does not have any size information printed on the inside of them. All i can see is the number 43 on the bottom of the insole cushion when i pull them out. Any ideas on what i can do to find out something about t...

IMG_0679.JPG IMG_0680.JPG IMG_0681.JPG IMG_0682.JPG

Resolved! buyer is using a fake address. how should i deal with this?

B0X 486 (yes, this is the address) It's actually b0x. that's not an o. I also don't know if I could add the PO in front and correct it myself if i would still get sellers protection. I sent a message to the buyer explaining the situation to them, how...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors