Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Is this a scam?

Someone sent an offer for an item, in their message they left a phone number and said "kindly get back to me so we discuss shipping and payment methods"Is that necessary? All of this info is in ebay already, correct?

google search

I just did a google search for wheat pennies, not one Ebay listing was shown. There are over 27000 ebay listings for wheat pennies. Why are none shown by google?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

15 Cent Insertion Fee?

I recently subscribed to the free trial of an eBay store for the next 2 months. I have not even hit my 50 listing per month threshold, but I should have an extra 500 insertion free listings per month I believe. I am now getting hit with 15 cent inser...

Capture.PNG

got scammed, ebay won't protect

I am sure this scam was done over and over again, and it is just annoying that ebay doesn't do anything about it.We offer free returns. ebay encourages that.A buyer bought a $34 item. Once he got it, he opened a return "changed mind". He sends me bac...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 14 replies
  • 2 helpful

Authenticity Verified

While on eBay tonight, I noticed eBay now lists Authenticity Verified as a search option at the bottom of the search sidebar. I would like some thoughts on this new feature. I understand the benefit of authenticating expensive items such as handbags,...

Sellers Beware - Seller protections not worth the paper it's printed on

I've had an account in good standing with Ebay since 2004 - pay pal too. For some reason, Ebay has adjusted this date on my profile to July of 2008? Nevertheless, I have had the same account I am using now since February of 2004. I sold an item in No...

I made a seller mistake..need a tip

hi, I needed to set my handling time a few extra days due to holiday travel. I had an offer to a buyer pending before that so I could not modify the handling time. I just sold an item set to my usual handling time of one day and I will not be able to...

Brazil

Welp, I guess it looks like I won't be selling to Brazil anymore. Even if I do get the tax ID from the buyer, I don't want to take the risk that their clerical work would be on the ball with this. Just another thing to go wrong if you ask me.

Untitled.jpg

List Price Issues

I'm currently having an issue with some of my products showing a list price that I have never sold that product at that price point. The Now price that is showing is what I have always sold and listed that product at, so does anyone know where these ...

ebay pic.JPG

Resolved! Applying Out-of-Stock on GTC listings - some info for beginners

OVERVIEW Staff post:https://community.ebay.com/t5/2019-Early-Seller-Update/Update-on-Good-Til-Cancelled/m-p/29556571 Help page:https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/listing-tips/bulk-listings?id=4160#outofstock While the "out-of-stock" control i...

ebay_account_preferences_stockcontrol.gif

eBay Return Flow - No place to mark a return Received?!?

I seem to recall there was a place to mark a Returned item "Received" but it is not on the Return details in either Seller Hub, the Classic My eBay Returns or via the Resolution Center link. I received an item back today, want to mark it received and...

Promoted Listings

A question I hope to be answered since calling got no results. I've been doing the promoted listings on my products for quite some time now and at trending rates (percent you pay eBay if it sells). Sales have hit bottom in the last week and I do real...

Slow sales on eBay are here to Stay - What do you say?

Reasons,#1 - Increased competition from other sites and other ebay sellers - When ebay started, there were no big box stores to compete with, and much fewer sellers.#2 - Increased postage - Back when ebay started, you could ship many items for a buck...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors