Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Ebay ended and listed emails are not coming through

In the last week, the standard "your item didn't sell" emails changed to the "Relisting xxxxxx... is easy as ➊➋➌" (I wish they would quit messing with it... on another account we have filters on our gmail to forward them to the correct employee). But...

Chinabay steeling sellers profits!!!!!

WHEN THE HELL WILL CHINABAY STOP SCREWING OVER SELLERS WHEN THEY POST NO RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEN THE BUYER WANTS TO RETURN AND THE SELLER GETS SCREWED WHEN THE ITEM COMES BACK DAMAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

refunds

I am over whelmed. I get good feed backs, love my items etc. I sell a lot of preowned or vintage hand bags and I have had 3 returns finding flaws. The last 2 are newbeees. I am loosing money I am OVER WHELME, is this the after xmas issue

Resolved! seller feedback to warn others of problems

this is a bit ofa sticky wicket here on eBay and the rules leave honest input not allowed though buyers can ruin a business with tactless admonishment yet sellers must give buyers only positive input no matter. I believe we should never fight our bat...

Sellers beware: Item appearing in search Best Match, but NOT sorted by price!

Just a PSA to any sellers to check their listings, because the issue of items not appearing EVEN WHEN SORTED BY PRICE has returned, and is reproduceable right now. We have a 8 pc kit for Ignition Coil UF535. When I search eBay with best match, the it...

uf535.png UF535_missingByPrice.png

Resolved! Pricing items on eBay

Hi . Im fairly new to eBay selling . Im struggling with pricing...Seems all the offers I get are 1/3 to 1/2 off my listing price....I try to price competitively . but if offers are 1/3 to 1/2 off . I have to raise my listing price to leave more room ...

ebay - This harassment must stop

There is a serious flaw in ebay’s messaging system and it must be addressed. This psycho buyer in the USA has sent me no less than 150 messages and they keep pouring in. I sold him a phone.Prior to the sale he asked me a few technical questions. Then...

Vintage clothing now categorized as ‘specialty?’

I sell very occasionally, generally just clothing… I just listed a vintage sweater and the selling form guided me to the ‘specialty’ category. This is new to me. Imo, real vintage should be clearly separate from new stuff being tagged with a ‘vintage...

Beauticontrol Products from earny 2000's too ristly to sell?

I like to ask communtiy for some advise about my Mothers beauticontrol products. all of them have dates between 2000 to 2010. Plus none of them has expire date. they have been sitting in a closet . big Question is this worth the risk of selling expir...

Got 100 Free Listings Today!!!! :(

Last year I didn't get some "Free Listings" offer until mid-March. Got 100 this morning. Very thankful. Hoping the millions of other small sellers got this offer too. Thank you eBay! Now, please take the weekend to work on the 100's of glitches we ha...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Supreme Court Sales Tax Decision

Supreme Court allows states to collect sales taxes on more online transactions "WASHINGTON -- The Supreme Court upended the nation's Internet marketplace Thursday, ruling that states can collect sales taxes from most online retailers."........."The t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 90 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Promoted items

Hello, So I have never used this feature. Decided to press it for my listing, which is not moving despite being cheaper than any other listing for the same item. After receiving the notice about it costing 4.75% and picking a % (left as default) I fo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors