Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Ousted From " TOP SELLER" Status

I know rules are rules but with 100% positive feed back,delivering quality items,shipping immediately on payment,free shipping,free returns but I did not make the quantity in sales. That makes me no longer a "Top Seller" It hurts but I know the answe...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

Can someone please post a screenprint of the ebay pop up notice regarding Gift Cards?

When you list gift cards, a pop up shows up before it's listed, that says something about sending gift cards in the mail. I can't access it now, can someone please post the actual pop up, not just an interpretation about what it says, but the actual ...

CAN'T FIND MY ITEM USING THE SEARCH

I HAVE A SET OF BLUE CANISTERS LISTED BUT WHEN I ENTER "BLUE CANISTERS" IN THE SEARCH LINE MY SET DOES NOT SHOW IN THE LISTINGS? I CANCELLED THE ITEM AND RELISTED IT USING THE SAME WORDING AS OTHERS THAT DO SHOW BUT AGAIN MY LISTING DOES NOT SHOW. I ...

thank you, auctions

For about the last 3 months I have been listing auctions as much as I can (note: they are almost all lots, not single items). I've gotten my stats up to 70% over this time last year. The listing promotion I get every month is going on right now so I'...

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 3 helpful

Listing retention: ideas please

Hi, Any knowledge here would be much appreciated.I am a hobby seller of 2nd hand DVDs. My biggest frustration is that having spent time completing a listing I frequently find that I pick up a similar title DVD several months later. If it's within 90 ...

RATINGS ON DISPATCH TIMES

Are other sellers getting fed up with ebay using a lower amount of monthly transactions to work out the late delivery rate of a seller to the number of transactions used for other ratings, some time ago ebay stated that if a feedback was not received...

Resolved! Return request for not mentioning original glass on iPhone, although mentioned cracked?

Hello, I happened to sell an iPhone via auction where the description was mentioning the iPhone was in poor condition and the glass was broken. The item was sent and I received a return request because the "glass was not original", although the glass...

50 free items but a 10 items limit per month?

So I just got back into ebay with a new account since my brother hijacked the family account from the late 90s after we all moved out. Not having used it for about 18 years, I barely recognize it any more. Is there a bullet point list somewhere that ...

How do I know how, who, where, to charge sales tax, do I need a tax ID number to sell on ebay now?

I haven't sold on ebay, for a long time. I live in a state that charges sales tax. I have read some articles, but none answer all questions, such as, how do i go about charging the tax, I mean, where does it tie together. Should I state the sales tax...

How to end multiple listings at once?

With the new format for Active listings, I don't see how to end multiple listings all at once. Is there a way? Thanks.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

Bad experience with damaged item and not getting USPS insurance

I had a very bad experience with a buyer.The item arrived damaged by USPS and I filed a claim but she ignored it.I was told by USPS that she must bring it to her local post office which was in the midwest and I am in the northeast.I was so upset it f...

Local Pick Up Causes Problems

Had a sale today that charged shipping. Customer paid and no shipping was charged. Called Ebay and found out buyer picked "local pick up". Buyer is in Brooklyn, NY, I am in Indiana. Buyer sends me an email to ask why he wasn't charged shipping which ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 18 replies
  • 3 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors