Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

"Newly listed sponsored results"

Ebay is now putting this huge group of listings right in the top of the lists, it looks like it is the bottom off the page, so I stopped looking after several searches until I realized what ebay is doing - clogging my search with ads. Will their mark...

Offers that are Ridiculous

We have very low prices on our clothing, because we don't sell much nor are we rich, we can only afford the basic store package. We didn't have any sales for almost 6 months but a eBayer gave us a couple of suggestions and we followed them and are ma...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 31 replies
  • 3 helpful

Default Feedback

As sellers, we depend on positive feedback. Like many consumers nowadays, people don’t always leave feedback unless they have a complaint. There should be a default positive feedback setting that kicks in after a certain amount of days if nothing is ...

Need help!

The buyer, after some time after receiving the goods, refuses the payment at his bank as if he didn’t make it, and I am left without goods and without money, and in addition to this I need to pay the commission for the transfer of money, this is my s...

Another EBAY Decision in favor of Buyer who admit to buying the wrong ITEM

Today Ebay allowed a Buyer to Return an Item that they purchased by mistake and charged our account for the shipping..When is Ebay going to STOP this NONSENSE that Sellers have to be the ones to get screwed.So we called them to inquire about there de...

Selling increase question - *positivity only please*

I imagine we all have times when we start to panic over lack of sales. I really want to know what others are doing that sparks the coveted Cha Ching. What do you do to increase sales? Is there one thing you do that has worked consistently? or at all?...

Looking for a new eBay business? Here's one suggestion and why.

Looking for a new business for selling on eBay? Let me suggest coins! I have listed a few of the top reasons below. #1. eBay FVF (final value fees) are lower for the coin category. #2. Shipping fees. Great news! Most coins can be shipped USPS 1st Cla...

Help! Nothing is selling!

I am totally new to the ebay platform and would love some advice on what I need to do or change to start bringing in sells. I feel like I have a good amount of listings but nothing is really happening. I hardly have that many views on each item. I am...

New seller Ebay fee's question.

It says the final value fee is 10%, but it's showing around 14%. Total sales$1,449.71 eBay fees($265.68)Listing fees($2.80)Final value fees($285.58)Promoted listings fees$0.00Subscription fees--Fee credits$22.70 Discounts--Shipping labels($85.72) Pay...

FYI about cancelling a transaction.

I'm sure most of you already know this, but just a friendly FYI for those who don't. I just found out yesterday. Fortunately i don't get a whole lot of cancellation requests. 1) If you cancel a transaction, the number sold does not go down. It remain...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

question for crafters: tole painting booklets

I have a box or two of them and no really strategy. I was able to go through and pull some out to lot by seller and a couple of those lots sold. I guess I could go through and sort out any about Christmas next. There's not a lot in Solds history thou...

User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Adding a bid & ship location to an item with bids

I have an item that already has bids on it but it doesn't end for another 5 days. I have received a request from a buyer in the UK to allow him to bid on the item and have it shipped there. There doesn't appear to be anything in the listing directly ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

NOT ALL SELLERS ARE CREATED EQUAL!

NOT ALL SELLERS ARE CREATED TREATED EQUAL! I am in awe how some Sellers are able to get 5-10 sales daily and at great selling prices. I work very hard to get my sales. Are they working harder or are they getting special treatment? Some Sellers have g...

Am I Protected?

I sold and delivered an item with tracking for $50. The day received, the buyer wrote that the package was empty when arrived and had been taped over. I asked him to save the box and the materials for a claim that I would file that USPS would need in...

When a reseller is also a low baller...

I got a message last night from a reseller (another dealer), which is fine, and it's fine if they want a discount. Apparently he had put a few items on his watch list and I sent offers. He thanked me for the offers, and then made me an offer to buy a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors