Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Paypal aiding and abetting fraudulent buyer chargeback, and so possibly does the Bay

I sold a Macbook laptop through ebay for $420. it was an international sale (I'm in US, Buyer's in Japan). The buyer has a 0 feedback. I think nothing of this and ship the laptop, as I got paid via paypal through the ebay sale. the laptop gets delive...

Ebay just ended one of my listings due to disaster and something else. It is a hockey card.

The hockey card is: 1994-95 Donruss Masked Marvels Dominik Hasek. 5 other sellers have the same card. This is part of the message. This is not a joke. How in the heck does this happen. A hockey mask that shows a buffalo. Has anybody else had this iss...

Ridiculous situation with a buyer. eBay CS absolutely unreasonable

I have a situation that I can't fit in my head. I sold a CPU cooler and box from my processor.I never sold boxes etc before, but my family member is sick and I urgently needed money. I set starting bid at $28 which is significantly lower than the val...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 23 replies
  • 1 helpful

Tracking information NA

I shipped an item, fortunately it wasn't expensive, but he doesn't have his item. I guess I'll just refund him, has anyone seen this happen? How do I get my refund if it was never delivered?? It's been 20 days, he ought to have it... Thanks for any h...

Buyers don't understand Out Of Stock

Hi All, Just had 2 buyers message me thinking they paid for an out of stock item when that is not the case. Both orders paid Sunday and were shipped this morning. (Monday). The confusion is when a buyer purchases an item where there is only 1 availab...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ended Items Remain In Active Selling List

Starting today ended auctions are remaining in the Active Selling list. They also appear in the Unsold list as well. This is extremely confusing. These are 7 day auctions that ended without a bid - not Good Until Canceled auctions, Out Of Stock items...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling Fees

With the latest (today) Government Lockdown on travel and face to face meetings will Ebay scrap current Selling Fees?It will be nearly impossible under the latest Government edict for sellers and buyers to do the traditional Ebay seller and buyer dea...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Your Questions Answered: Ask Me Anything - Jordan Sweetnam

Hi sellers, Over the last couple of weeks, we opened up an Ask Me Anything question exchange for you to submit your questions for Jordan Sweetnam, SVP & GM, Amercias Market. Initially, we committed to answering the top 5 questions as voted up by the ...

User avatar by eBay Staff (Alumni)
  • 59 replies
  • 23 helpful

how to group baseball cards

So I am trying to sell baseball cards and Im having issues trying to set it up. What I am trying to do is where i see other sellers can do a you pick option. I have tried to set it up but i really dont have a clue what im doing . Say i have 200 or so...

Handling a Tone Deaf Aggressive NPB!

Handling an Entitled, Tone Deaf, and Aggressive NPB! I had a Buyer place an order for my widget, he did not pay right away. On day two, I get a message, he found a better price with free shipping and that he was no longer interested in my widget. Aft...

Resolved! Casual seller just started a new store, products and categories not appearing

Opened a store https://www.ebay.com/str/Wasabi-land?_trksid=p2047675.l2563 today and started setting it up. I have done setting up all the categories and also revised all my active listings to those store categories created... however none of the lis...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

More Free Listings PLEASE - We are BORED and want to LIST MORE!

Good Morning Ebay, As horrible of a time this is for the world right now, being stuck at home has done 2 things... we are shopping like heck on the Internet (mostly on Ebay of course!) AND in my house, we are taking the opportunity to do some Spring ...

• 71 replies
  • 21 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors