Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Listing page for eBay items

The "Easy Listing" page for eBay isn't so 'easy. It requires you to choose from a lot of options for items that have sold in the past which are NOT exactly like my item and so you have to go in and make a lot of changes and it just doesn't work for m...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Is this a free country or not? I can't sell something that I own?? VeRO Infringement?????

This is what eBay sent me. "Your listing was removed: VeRO Infringement PolicyWe had to remove your listing because it didn’t follow our VeRO Infringement Policy. Violating the intellectual property rights of a rights owner is not allowed." So I e-ma...

Item I sold 2 weeks ago was never removed from sell list .

About 2 weeks ago, I sold an item on auction. I didn’t notice that it wasn’t removed from my for sale list, even though it showed up paid on my sold list! I just realized that it was sold again, I only had one item. I thought it was automatically tak...

account takeover hijack example

https://www.ebay.com/itm/JAEGER-LECOULTRE-TRIPLE-CALENDAR-MOON-PHASES-STAINLESS-STEEL-CALIBER-P494-1A/274337365273?hash=item3fdfc7fd19:g:oIcAAOSwPjNelsCn the other day people were asking about account takeovers and how they work,this is one example I...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dear Ebay--You are SO MISSING an opportunity right now! Please read. (positive thread)

So I have been here since april of 1999. I used to sell 6 figures a year. Due to so many policies of which I have been very vocally unappreciative of I have moved most of my business elsewhere to great success while this place dwindled. BUT.............

The dollar store.

I can't stand dollar stores. I never go in them. What a bunch of junk! A few weeks ago a friend of mine dragged me in a dollar store with him. Somehow the topic of ebay came up. He bet me $20 that i couldn't buy something from the dollar store for $1...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 54 replies
  • 13 helpful

Promotions

What happens to the listings in excess of allotted amount posted due to promos after the promo ends? Say one listed 200 extra listings would Ebay charge .30 ea if one did not remove the listings when the promo ended?

Auctions and price gouging

For the several people who say doing auctions starting at 99 cents is not price gouging. Do you plan to continue to sell those items at auction starting at 99 cents when the virus is over, or is it only during the pandemic ?

Not allowing to list a certain title

"7 Round Metal Magazine ~ 7.62x51, .308, .303, Size 4"x 3" ~ FREE SHIPPING" Any clue what is wrong with this title? Thank you. The item cannot be listed or modified. The title and/or description may contain improper words, or the listing or seller ma...

Refunded Payment through PayPal first, not Ebay.

Hey guys, I need y'all's help. I had an electronic item for sale, and it was bought. Unfortunately the units I had in stock had been damaged. I quickly sent a message to the buyer, and informed them of that. I gave them a refund through paypal, but n...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer attempted mail fraud sent wrong item back and received refund, Seller Appeal Victorious!!!

A Buyer sent back the wrong item and received a refund back anyway. Mail fraud, Unfair, whatever you wanna call it. In most cases Ebay sides with the buyer (so I'm told), but through diligence, pictures, and documentation I was able to get the refund...

• 29 replies
  • 7 helpful

Question about Free Listing Promotion

Do the current promotions (I have 3 of them right now!) includeAuctions WITH Buy-IT-Now?I tested it by trying one, and no fee came up, but want to make sure. ThanksHave a store…promotions look like this...<<>><<>>

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Possible negative feedback question

HI there,I have a question regarding negative feedback...I have only sold a few things since I have been using ebay. Would the feedback also affect me as a buyer also?

ebay forcing small sellers out with no sales

for any sellers like me have magically lost most or all of their sales (mine down over 36%) during this quarter while the market and large sellers are up over 10% and of course ebay can care less i am filing a complaint with the federal trade commisi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors