Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

what are my fellow book sellers doing?

I sell a lot of books and have been selling quite a few groupings of paperbacks while everyone is stuck at home. Shipping is really slow, but everything is being delivered. Yesterday I had a buyer (and fellow seller) open a case even though he and I ...

confused over cancellation of order

Customer paid me but I couldn't find the book. I made a mistake and refunded via PayPal before cancelling the order first. Now when I go through the steps to cancel the transaction it says I can't because there is an open PayPal case. But when I chec...

User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

South African buyer blocked from purchasing due to Coronavirus lockdown

I'm in Canda and a buyer in South Africa wants to purchase one of my items, but he is not able to. He says he has messaged eBay and they told him it's because of the Coronavirus lockdown and he will not be able to purchase until the lockdown on mail ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY NEEDS TO TAKE A POSITION AGAINST PAYPAL'S GRAB FOR FEES ON RETURNS

I've been selling on Ebay for over 20 years. Lots of ups and downs, but overall a good place to sell. Until now. I don't have many returns (maybe 1%), and while I know the policy changed last October, I think is is absurd for Paypal to not refund fee...

New Seller Account Stuff

So how many ratings do you think it would take to be taken seriously as a seller? My partner has set up an eBay account. They were very nice when he joined. Gave him 50 free monthly listings and then offered him a 200 listing promo for May. Problem i...

Can anyone explain to me the X frame options

In the past several days I have noticed the wording "Blocked by X Frame Options" on both my buy it now or auction listing at the price insertion? This is on both new listings and relists. Is this once again part of the software update? I've also noti...

Will ebay punish a seller for reporting another ebay seller for listing prohibited item?

Will ebay punish a seller for reporting another ebay seller for listing prohibited item?ebay removed my item. Saying it was prohibited. Even though there are several of the same items listed by other sellers on ebay. Why aren't they removed? If I rep...

Listings still showing "Guaranteed delivery" dates even though I have disable it

Hello all, I disabled "Guaranteed delivery" dates months if not years ago, but have now noticed that some of my listings now have them and others don't. This is causing issues with my customers as the ebay dates, and the actual shipping times for my ...

Seller stating courier not attempting delivery...

Hi, So I'm fairly new to selling, so some advice would be appreciated... So I sold an item and posted the item off to the buyer using Hermes. Hermes has tried to deliver the parcel 3 times now but has been successful as they state nobody was in, the ...

Can't Reply to Buyer--Ebay Says Message is over 90 days old!

I just got a message from a potential buyer about my listing, but when I click on the reply link, the ebay messaging system says the message is over 90 days old and that I cannot respond. How do I let the buyer know?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

If item does not arrive in 2 months and buyer files and ebay refunds automatically is the seller...

....is the seller still covered by paypal because the paypal transaction says "SELLER PROTECTION/ELIGIBLE. When I click eligible in the paypal transaction it says SELLER PROTECTED. Like someone else who posted that ebay sided with, automatically, a b...

PayPal Funding hold...

When a purchase is made through eBay and PayPal Holds the funds; should I ship anyway an once the item is received by buyer and approved the finds will be released?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors