Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

just here to share my pain lol

posted a $17 item with free shipping (parcel)Got a message asking if I could do free overnight shipping. Politely explained why I could not do that (overnight rate is about $24 I believe, obviously I was not going to do it).Got called names. Really? ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 6 helpful

Custom Label Field Has Disappeared From "Create Your Listing"

I have searched all day trying to find anyone else with a similar experience, but can find nothing. When I sat down to do listings today, I noticed that the "custom label" field was completely absent. Any idea what on earch happened to it? I haven't ...

Reneges on dollar bid

This auction closed on Apr. 22 and after several attempts to contact the winner I received the following note on May 8: "sorry about the delayed response I have had some other things I'm dealing with plz cancel at this time" I have no problem canceli...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cannot "add a new combination" on a product with variations

I have a listing for T-shirts in 2 colors (black, green) and 4 sizes (M, L, XL, 2XL), total should be 8 combinations but I noticed I was missing 1 (Green, 2XL).I click on ADD COMBINATION and I get the fields to fill in for Size, Color, Qty and Price....

acecardtrading_0-1589165695019.png acecardtrading_1-1589166388994.png

Resolved! Since when is 13 Oz. the Max for First Class Package?

I have always used calculated shipinng. And I was certain I had many listings with 15 oz. first-class shipping. However, for the past few days, I am getting this message that states,"Package weight is over the weight limit for service USPS First Clas...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to delete USA from my site preferences.

HiI'm registered with ebay.com in Japan and i am trying to remove USA from my site preferences. I cannot post there due to the post office restricting some countries that i cannot send to. When i go into North America as a region and try to delete US...

Should I report rude buyer in case she's done this before, or might that backfire on me?

Hello, as I see many sellers have experienced after reading through posts today, I received my first very rude message from a buyer since I started selling off my deceased mother's possessions a few months ago. It completely caught me off guard as mo...

• 25 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyers can do whatever they want and sellers get shafted

In the last month we had a buyer win an item, not pay. Waited 2 weeks and sent many emails to contact him. When we opened a case on him he finally paid to stop the case. Before we could even print a shipping label he asked for a refund saying item wa...

• 7 replies
  • 3 helpful

SELLER HUB

Any body else having seller hub issues. I cant send invoices or ship items for the last 8 hours.

How often does Ebay reassess sellers to determine if "Eligible" for promoted listings

Does anyone know how often ebay Evaluates sellers to determine if they are eligible for Promoting listings? I have not been able to get a straight answer from Ebay. My seller monthly evaluation is on the 20th of the month, am I going to have to wait ...

Buyer Can't Figure Out How to Revise Feedback. What do I do?

So I take pride in the fact I have a 100% perfect feedback rating or did until I received a negative the other day. Before I noticed the negative the buyer messaged me asking where their item was saying the shipment was suppose to have arrived. They ...

Selling during the coronavirus pandemic

I have read about people increasing the cost of items, such as hand sanitizer and other items needed during such crisis. Does anyone know the specific rules? I don't want to violate any rules here on Ebay or any other platform. However, I found a pro...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bath and Body Works Foam Hand Sanitizer Removed

I received an Ebay email about my hand sanitizers being against policy. Nothing in them said anything about killing the newest virus. Simple verbiage and what was offered. Not over priced, at all. They were removed. I called to ask what was acceptabl...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay funds on hold after all the 3 requirements met.

This has been the most bull **bleep** I’ve ever seen from eBay. I have a hold on a $330 item after it’s been delivered for 6 days, I’ve gotten **bleep** feedback, and tracking has been confirmed. I’ve called ebay 5+ times and get the same stupid answ...

Is it just me, or since COVID do we now have more 'Entitled' buyers?

My sales have doubled this spring, thank to retail being closed and everyone bored at home.... but I'm getting a crazy level of new-ish eBay customers that WON'T read the my seller's terms and condition - and then instantly complain about anything & ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 27 replies
  • 8 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors