Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

How come we can not list masks for sell on ebay? Can someone tell me why?

I imported masks directly from oversea and trying to sell them cheap to those people having trouble to buy them locally and also want it donate part of the profit to none profit organization to assist people who is suffering due to the corona virus b...

Seller hub

i am from Pakistan and i want to sell on ebay but the problem is that where i drop the order whicch is coming to me ?

Confused about sales tax

So, taxes...my favorite subject (groan). I'm gearing up to start selling on Ebay, and sales tax is confusing the heck out of me. I seem to be getting conflicting information from not only various sites but even from Ebay itself. I hope someone can cl...

mountainwaveswares_0-1590281820951.png

Why won't eBay allow sellers to report trolls & scammers? Why doesn't eBay provide customer service?

I received an offer (at the starting bid price) from a "person" living in Singapore with a message asking me to text a response to a phone number with a Colorado area code. The bidder apparently "joined" eBay for the first time that day - this was th...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

very sad snowbird

snowbirds ..there are thousands of us that sell 6 months in 1 state and 6 months in anotherissue is ebay erases all photos and descriptions after 90 days, so we have to start from scratch, go to bottom of selling list again like a new seller, very ba...

User avatar by Scout
  • 27 replies
  • 3 helpful

Issue with business policies

I have an item listed that has close to 1000 views and about 30 watchers in a relatively short period of time, but no sales. I decide to check to see if there is a problem with my settings for payments in my listings, since I was put in managed payme...

Resolved! I don't Want to be a Top Rated Seller

Ebay has told me that next month I qualify to be Top Rated Seller.I do not want to be one.The small discount is not worth the free returns you have to offer.Plus I cannot always process my sales in one day.I can't find anywhere to tell them I decline...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 2 helpful

Auctions randomly ending early no messages

Hello I have had several auctions over the past few days randomly end often hours after listing and sent to the unsold tab. No messages from eBay saying they’ve been cancelled, no error in listing messages, nothing. I just log in and see the auction ...

Make an offer option

HELP!!!!How do I turn off the option for an unsold item, once it automatically relists to NOT have the Make an Offer option on it?This is driving me crazy that I have to go in and revise every items that doesn't sell the first time around and have to...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why was I banned from selling item?

This product may be sold only by sellers with a business account, due to concerns that inflated prices for these products may violate applicable laws or regulations. Auction format is not allowed for this product. Do not relist this item. First time ...

PayPal fee does not correspond 4.4% + $0.3.

Hi there,I am new to selling on eBay and I learned a lot before opening a selling account.Before adding a new item to sell I did some math in order to have a better understanding of how much I will get from every sale. And I just figured out that I w...

The Adverse Affects of Mental Health During A Pandemic

I have been bombarded with "Item Not Received" cases as of late. This is because of the lack of transparency of eBay to the customer and USPS really lacking in efficiency during this time. This has caused late/lost packages at a max. Ebay could make ...

Question for sellers.

Due to increasintg costs, i renently had to raise the price of a long time item i've been selling from $8.50 to $9.50 Which got me wondering, how many buyers do you think actually click on the number sold to see what others paid?

User avatar by Superstar
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors