Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Being penalized for packages not being uploaded by PO

I personally deliver my packages to the post office either the same or next day with the exception of weekends. However, I am being penalized by e-bay for "uploaded on time but no carrier scam".What are they referring to? After they are scanned at my...

BUYER Demans More Discounts From Me

Hello to all, maybe this is been asked before but I could not find the answer.. I have 2 listings which ended up with same person buying it... Looks like he is a business, buying 2nd hand items and selling them much higher...Which has nothing to do w...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer tries to negotiate after a purchase

Not sure how to best handle this, any insight appreciated. I was selling CDs in lots, each with a $2.99 shipping charge. I have several listings of this type. They both had “best offer” and one buyer made an offer on two of my lots which I accepted. ...

huge increase in non-paying customers

I've been a seller on eBay for 20+ years. I could probably count on one hand the number of non-paying customers I've had over the years (not returns, just non-payers). Just in the last month or two I've had multiple non-payers. At one point 4 of the ...

Loss of text or photos when creating a new listing

Every time I go to make a new listing, I just about get it where I need it. But then at any random time, the page will wipe out either all the description text, the photos I've attached, or both. It should not be an issue due to time - I am very comp...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Making offers

Why do i get message stating an offer cannot be submitted?  

Resolved! Canceling completed auction

Hello, I recently held an auction for a popular electronic device. I clearly stated in the description that buyers must have higher than 0 feedback to purchase the item. I do not feel like risking $400 or having my new item switched with an old one. ...

My new item not showing up anywhere on the site?

I listed a new item for sale about 5 hours ago now. The only way I can view it is by accessing the URL for the item directly. If I try to search for it, it doesn't show up. Even if I go to my profile and attempt to view all my listings, it doesn't sh...

Ebay agressively promoting free returns to buyers

Simply viewed a listing on 6/5, didn't add it to my watch or shopping cart. Surprised to receive an email from eBay today on the item I viewed once, giving item title & advising " Need to return it? No problem with freereturn shipping on this item In...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 25 replies
  • 9 helpful

Resolved! Why is my stuff not selling? Very Frustrated

Hi Everyone, I know this is a very popular question in this forum. I'm still a pretty new seller. Could I please get some constructive feedback from any long time sellers as to why my stuff is selling so slow/if at all/having to bring all prices down...

Views not showing up

Anyone else have their views stop showing up? Noticed it today, updated app and still no views. Even when clicking the item, no views. Thanks.

Canceling a buyers bid With out their request

Hello, I have an auction going that clearly states buyers with 0 feedback should bid on items. I received a bid and a fishy email about the item. I do not want to get scammed on the very expensive item. Am I able to cancel this persons bid without th...

Any health care workers out there?

Kind of off topic but i guess the mods will move this to the appropriate board. I want to buy a fingertip oximeter. There are tons of them for sale on ebay but i want a good one, not a cheap one from China. I was wondering if there were any health ca...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors