Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Store vs No Store

Hello everyone... I am selling in a very niche market and generally doing pretty well...smile... I have been doing auctions with them automatically relisting and reducing price occasionally... Currently I do not have a store, thinking about doing a b...

Offers

Sorry - I'm not selling items for 50%, or less, of my asking price. I'm not seeking 2x what I paid for the item & I'm not basing my price on 2x what others sell theirs for. If someone sold their item for over $40 or in the low 30s, why would I go und...

Out of Stock Listings Say I'm Away!?

So this is a new problem. I noticed today that all of my out of stock listings (those with zero quantity) have the following message: "This seller is currently away, and is not processing orders at this time. You can add this item to your watch list ...

Resolved! Buyer wants me to purchase gift card

I sold an item for 400$, and the seller messaged me that they’ll send me an extra 300$ to purchase a gift card and ship it with the item. I’m not sure if this a scam or what. He sent me 700$ through paypal but it’s sfill pending until I send a photo ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 14 helpful

Resolved! Buyer asks for gift card with purchase (scam)

So it’s my first time selling and I excitedly do everything I can in a rush to make this chump happy. He leaves a message and says he is a military captain and sending the dress he is buying as a gift and wants me to purchase a card, two iTunes gift ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 78 replies
  • 213 helpful

After being a member since 1999 I’m done selling on Ebay

I’ve enjoyed buying and selling on eBay since 1999. Due to eBays convoluted refund Policy as well as issues with the USPS (which I support, it’s not their fault) I’m done. Several items I sold recently disappeared in the mail. I don’t blame the Post ...

Whats with eBay doesn't allow you to put custom messages on your packing slips Anymore?

Whats with eBay doesn't allow you to put custom messages on your packing slips Anymore?Its only a selection of their pre fabbed messages and doesn't allow you to be personal anymore.Is this new thing a Beta Version or what? This Sucks! Is there a way...

Buyer not responding.

I have a person that made me on offer on an item. I accepted the offer. The buyer requested that I include a $200 ebay gift card with the purchase. He would pay me for the gift card. I explained to the buyer that I was not comfortable with this reque...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Need update on status of Item Specifics

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/Item-Specifics-Tech-Issues-Details-amp-Final-Status-Update/ba-p/30427329 we are now at the end of January, 2020 as stated in the above 11/18/2019 ebay announcement. Status anyone? If my discussion gets move...

Fraudulent Buyer

i am fairly new to this, i recently listed an item and got an instant offer - the buyer included in his bid a request for more info, if i can text him and answer a question. the product i was selling is 283999146541, we had a simple exchange in text,...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors