Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

No more padded flat rate envelopes?

I've had an order for these for over 3 weeks now. I placed a second and 3rd order hoping to get something soon. I have only one left lol.What is going on? I'm assuming they have a production shortage. What are others doing? I was able to cram a coupl...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 59 replies
  • 0 helpful

Upgrade store before the month ends or wait until Oct 1?

I sell collectibles + ephemera and took full advantage of free listings this spring.I ended nearly 700 listings once they we were no longer free with the idea of relisting after my September two-week vacation and planned upgrade to a Premium store Oc...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

I did a big OPPSIE LOL

So, I'm a noob on eBay. I just signed up and recently started selling now, it's my second day. So, I made another listing today to sell the same item I had sold yesterday. Which is an Xbox Game Pass for PC code. I got an easy $20 in the bank from tha...

elrisitas.jpg

Deleting Feedback for Cancelled Transactions.

Each feedback box has an "x" in its corner, and when clicked, goes away, only to come right back when the page is refreshed. Is there a way to permanently delete feedback for cancelled transactions?  

Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 12.58.01 PM.png

Ebay fails Sellers

I have been a relatively successful seller on ebay for over 10 years. I have recently had 3 transactions with unqualified returns that ebay has either taken their own action on - refunding automatically and leaving me with no item and no payment - an...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! About listing

Hi eBay family. Is there are 200 listing free listing, we can take this month free? Is that 200 are 200 items or 200 various listing? Isn't there any charge add above 50 listing in this month?

Resolved! How do I list my items like this?

I came across this seller who was letting buyers select a CD out of many. I've never seen this before. How does one do this? Please click on link. Thanks. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Classic-Rock-CD-Collection-You-Pick-2-99-Bob-Dylan-Petty-Doors-The-Who...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

0 Feedback User; Member Over a Year; Strange Offer Question

I have a item for sale for $75 but I am accepting offers. I got a message asking: "Two for $50?" I responded asking if this was a true offer for I have had some 0 FB sales go bad in the past few months, and some buyers claimed they never purchased th...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to handle this scam?

Sold new full bottle perfume 8/17. Buyer received 8/21. On 8/30, 9 days later get a message "I received this item but the bottle is empty. Can you advise if I get my money back from you or is this a carrier claim? I asked for photos of the shipping b...

Negative feedback

I sold a new shirt, with tags recently. The buyer left me negative feedback stating that it was not new, had been worn, and that I tried to fake that it was new by reattaching the tags. All of this is of course not true. I put in a request to Ebay to...

sold items stay on my active list

I think I am being charged for items that I sell after I sell them. When I go to my active list the sold items are there and being renewed but as sold. How do I fix this?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to request Feedback Removal?

Recently sold an item with description and pictures clearly stating the item was damaged. Received a negative feedback saying exactly that. Item was damaged. When selecting the item for feedback removal in says it is not eligible. Any suggestions?

Fees

All eBay sellers pay fees, yet eBay is using those fees to pay for watch authentications. How does this help those sellers that do not sell watches?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors