Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Fake buyer???

I had someone offer me 50.00 above what I was asking and of course I said yes. 4 days later,no pay. Then I cked ebay this a.m. and they took down my listing with no reason. **bleep**?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

What to do about neg. Fdbk that is undeserved

hi, new to selling. Buyer said 2 of the 5 bottles he bought arrived broken,but would not return or send pics. He paid 99 cents for 5 bottles. I offered to refund him 40 cents for the 2 broken ones but heard nothing back from him. Left me a negative. ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

Fixing Listings On ebay store

Hey I have a general question regarding Listing Frames. I recently applied one but I dont see the auto populationIm actually stumped by this so that suprises me but can I please get directed the correct way Id appreciate it

Payment question

hi all. I have never had an issue buying or selling until now. An item I had listed sold yesterday after a week 3 hrs after it sold the buyer messaged me to say they couldn’t “pay for it yet” and wanted more time and pleaded with me to not “report to...

Listings

Can watch my ebay store in exclude country members?

Is there a way to revise an invoice?

A buyer bought three items. I sent them an invoice. The buyer requested that I cancel one of the auctions. I agreed and canceled it. The third item is still listed in the invoice. How do I revise the invoice to delete the item?

How do you determine the price in a Sold listing ?

When I go to sell something I usually check to see what other people have sold similar items by looking at the Sold listings. The problem I have is I am not sure I am interpreting the price info correctly. I listed 4 examples as was wondering if my a...

Need advice on an offer I received

I recently returned to selling on Ebay after being away for several years and a lot has changed! I'm not sure about the best way to handle something that has come up. I received an offer for something I just posted yesterday. The offer came in late l...

CBD sales on ebay

Can someone please clarify Ebays rules regarding the sale of products such as cbd oil? Thank you.

Sold a car 7 months ago

Sold a car from California to a buyer in New Jersey. Let me give you weird back story with the sale first. I had it sold to a buyer in Jersey. They paid 9500. They gave me the $500 deposit and then wanted to pay 1/2 now and 1/2 later. I said no. It w...

tis the Season...to quit auctions?

I'm usually pro-auctions because they often work well for me, including bidding up sometimes. Usually I run auctions for book- and AV-lots. These days a lot of Easton Press books (collectible). Today I am displeased because last Sunday I spent all da...

User avatar by Guide
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! "Final Sale" Option for other categories

Even though, in general, returns on used parts are NOT an industry norm, I am still completely ok with returns on most items in Ebay Motors. Car parts in general are pretty durable. However, there are some items that are just easily broken/destroyed ...

Seller fee promotions

I had been receiving fee promotions every few months but haven't since March. Has ebay stopped these promotions? I have several high priced items that I just can't reasonably list with a 13% fee as I have to list them at a price that is not reasonabl...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Giant mess up on this sale...

So I have a medallion. When I listed it, I thought it was pewter. There's nothing in the box to indicate that it's silver (not in English anyway). It sold for $30. When packing, I grabbed the inventory tag on it to indicate how much the B&M store exp...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors