Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Single use coupon code for specific buyer

I would like to be able to offer a code/coupon to a buyer offering 15% off of their next purchase. I have been looking through the message boards here for some time, and the closest I've found is the codeless coupon in the Seller's Hub (under Promoti...

Need help with a question?

Hello, last month my printer jammed up on a Friday night and 8 labels were shot. Monday morning when I wanted to reprint the labels EBay made me repurchase the labels. Why is this? Why can’t I reprint the labels that I purchased. I contacted eBay and...

User avatar by Scout
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer with unusual feedback profile not paying.

I can say that I am still waiting for payment for an item that hasn't reached the two day period but after looking at their feedback I found that they had about 400 positive feedback received in the past year and only 3 feedback left(one of them bein...

Unclaimed?

I just sold my iPhone on EBay. I received an email saying I have received payment but it is not appearing in my PayPal account. eBay says that the buyer hasn’t paid when I received the email saying she has. She contacted PayPal and it is “unclaimed”....

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

SHIPPING FEE NOT AVAILABLE

Is anyone else experiencing issues with amount that customer sent for shipping has been sent to you autopay and is not available to pay the shipping label. This is crazy - The auto pay takes your payments and sends them to you in two days - not consi...

Buyer with remorse keeps trying to get a refund; meanwhile, PayPal balance is -$1,500

I sold an item a couple weeks ago for around $1,500. The following morning, after I already purchased a $50 shipping label, the buyer said he feels anxious about it and no longer wants it. Then after talking it through, he said to go ahead and send i...

PayPal Overcharged Fees

I had a long time checking thoroughly my PayPal account status and transactions and I discover that PayPal started the last months to charge me 5,5-10% fees on my eBay sales!!!The customer support has been disappeared and I can not contact them via c...

Managed Payments....and no international shipping!

I only sell and ship to the 50 United States. No international shipping. No one can buy or pay me, who does not have a U.S. Shipping address or a U.S. Paypal account (dollars only, no conversions). If I switch to Managed Payments, how can I be sure t...

Listing item

im having trouble on listing item. it dont let me list my items

Selling and Shipping issue

Hi guys,i need to discuss a serious matter with you all.i had to face a problem last few days and i need to your help, tell what to do,this is what happened the buyer bought the item and completed payment, after 1 day i shipped it and updated the tra...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors