Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Offers from a buyer to purchase in quantity

Recently I have received several offers to buy an item of mine from different buyers. Interesting that 5 or 6 different buyers all offer the same amount, they all have 100% positive feedback, all have there feedback as private, all have nothing for s...

Sending message to buyers.

Here’s what I’m telling my buyers before I make the shipping label. Let me know what you think. Hello and thank you for your purchase. I would like you to know and understand that there are some major delays with USPS right now. I am having some majo...

User avatar by Scout
  • 46 replies
  • 6 helpful

Sales are really low...

Haven't had a sale in days.... Seriously thinking about keeping/donating things and going out to try for work again. If the economy keeps being this bad, I'm going to have to. Almost 100 items up, tons of watchers - no one buying! How are your sales?

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 27 replies
  • 4 helpful

Question about refund.

Hello new to selling, had a question. I sold a package and had tracking on it. The USPS was terrible last month with delivery. Item was supposed to be delivered Dec 9 and still hadn’t arrived by Jan. 1st. Buyer wanted a refund and package just showed...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Relisting an item and getting the sale?

Reposting this here in the selling group... I had some listings that were 6 months old that "auto-renew" every 30 days. I tried an experiment and ended one and relisted it and 2 days later the item sold. Is this a good strategy or just coincidence? I...

Bulk Edit Descriptions - Search and Replace

I added a note to all of my listings in December about the SLOW USPS service and that items would likely not arrive in time for Christmas at this point, etc. I want to remove this note from all of my listings, but to do it manually would take forever...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item I revised

I revised my item Nicorette lozenges 2mg minis I had them at $21.99 or best offer I sold several like this. I revised the item and and put Lot of 2 Nicorette Lozenges 2mg minis $43.99 or best offer. When I revised the listing it put on all the ones I...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Block Bidders page

Anyone having any issues blocking bidders? I have not been able to for quite some time. I have called with no luck . I have had a few problem buyers I would like to prevent further issue with

Refunding a buyer on paypal, ebay, or both?

Being new to ebay and paypal recently over the last month, it's taking some time to refund the money back to the buyers account. It has been 10 days as pending in paypal. I initiated the refund through paypal (should've done ebay), but am wanting to ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Blocking Needs a Fix

This has been an ongoing issue for years, with ebays new changes I certainly hope they fix the ever so broken block bidders list When I add someone to a block list please make it so they cannot harass me daily, to the point where the messages are so ...

In 2021 eBay will no longer allow the sale or purchase of Coins, Motor Vehicles, or Bullion

Managed Payments is to be fully implemented by 2021 requiring ALL Sellers to be enrolled. Among several Items that will NOT be allowed in te Managed Payment System, are, Coins & Paper Money, Motor Vehicles, and Bullion. Obviously, if sellers can't se...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 258 replies
  • 28 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors