Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer not reading title correctly and ordering wrong item

I've started selling digital items recently. There are also physical products related to items I sell so occasionally a buyer will order (and pay for) it thinking it is physical then ask for a refund when they realize their mistake. My question is: s...

Listing help

When I'm listing an item is there a spot to put the cost of goods so the buyer does not see it.

Genuine or scam

HiI have received a link on my eBay app selling page stating that eBay is changing the way payments will be made to myself for goods sold and within the link a request is made for me to update my bank details so payments can be received.The message s...

6FB0AAA9-40EB-4C28-9B83-145172FF9CE5.jpeg 2E6F6613-1291-4E91-BC3C-5CC69FCBB5D7.png

eBay automatically adds best offer option to my listings - VERY BAD

Hi,I want to know how to stop ebay from randomly adding the option to accept offers to my listings. They even enter a price that will automatically accept the offers! I am constantly looking at all my active listings that are identified as accepting ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

listing

Can I list Stanley product on eBay for selling?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free Listings

I was hoping Ebay would continue showing thanks for small sellers with extra free listings in 2021. I don't have a store so normally am charged .30 monthly for listings over the 50 free. However- there have been extra free listings for so long I real...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listings

Can I list my hard-earned photos on eBay and sell them at a reasonable price? Is it compatible with eBay policies? Eg waterfall image in jpg, png, PSD format.

Tax question - what to report to IRS?

I'm in managed payments. I don't understand it, but whatever. Here's my dilemma. I have a spreadsheet and in Column X is Gross Receipts; in Column Y is Net. When I report taxes IRS always want to know what is the Gross Receipts?Every platform besides...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors