Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Ebay won't honor date on Return Request

Buyer started a return request on Jan 6 for a $200 pair of Chanel shoes. I sent a free label on the same day. The buyer has not printed the label or shipped them backHere are the instructions ebay has on the return request. "We've asked the buyer to ...

Invented fake reasons for returns

Several times in my illustrious long E-Bay career, I have had several return requests for items because they "smelled". I can not even begin to describe my dismay over this because I am blessed/cursed with a super strong olfactory sense..I have a nos...

Deleting a customer's bid

I have a customer from Portugal who has bid on an item and he said he entered a wrong max bid and can not find a way to delete it. He said there is no help or contact on his ebay page. Is there any way that I can help him?

Scammers

I have two Rolexes up for sale and I have tried to get scam several times do you need to make sure I do not have to pay fees for the items that were sold because I never got paid but I get charged fees for the items that were never sent I will switch...

Good job, USPS!

I live in S. Ontario. I sent a parcel to NY. Where is it currently? Tampa, FL!!! It's bad enough they delay so much mail now. They have to add this nonsense to the list?

Ebay 1099 reporting

I'm in illinois and my threshold is $1000 in sales before I get a 1099k. Now that payments are going through eBay, will I still be under the 1000 threshold or the 20k threshold for reporting?

selling impression

how can i get increased my selling impression ?please help because, I know ebay community is the best way for getting solved our problems about selling as well as buying...Thank you Have a nice day for all

Do sellers have any rights on eBay ?

I have sold a vintage pair of 1960’s Fred Perry Made in Hong Kong shorts . I have described every mark / fault and loads of pictures. As I don’t accept returns. I don’t have many people ask to return anyway. So now apparently they are fake . They are...

Unlisted Item Still on the Internet

I listed an item but unlisted it about a few weeks ago but when I search the item's name up in Google, it appears. Does anyone know when this will permenantely be deleted from the internet?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors