Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Listing taken down due to large quantity selling

Hi, I was selling pop sockets on my personal account a week ago. I found that there are a lot of stores doing it (selling the non original Pop Socket). So I jumped on the bandwagon. Little did I know, I sold like 80 of them. My listing got taken down...

App freezing

Anyone else experiencing issues when trying to list in the girls section when choosing your brand? Does the app keep freezing for you on a mobile device?

Shipping multiple boxes to 1 location

Hi I’m Planning to list a large, heavy set of books and ship it via media mail. I'm thinking it will take three to four boxes to package it safely against damage. Will I be able to pay for and print multiple labels, each with tracking, for the one li...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pricing

Ebay is fast becoming a marketplace for wealthy people and for people stupid enough to pay over $300 for a pair of running tights. No wonder they're losing ground to other online platforms. Ebay's sellers are pricing it right out of existence.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 3 helpful

New to Local Pickup selling, need help!

I read that people can pay with cash in person, but how does that work if when you buy, it requires you to pay with a card or Paypal? There's no cash option. When I go to list the item, it doesn't give me any options for cash payment either. I'm just...

Selling a box with stuff in it.

So I sold a graphics card box “targeting scalpers and bots” and it actually sold. In the title was the name of the box, company, and card but in my description I clearly stated that the box did not contain a hgraphics card and that the box was filled...

• 25 replies
  • 1 helpful

How to be unrestricted from selling sneakers/Clothing?

Ebay Customer service said not enough proof. i sent them multiple receipts and they rejected it. Currently I contacted customer service they are not allowing me to sell sneakers. I've gain 30 positive feedbacks this month from selling random stuff. A...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Questions about lowest/best price...let's let it all out

I am pretty sure most sellers get the occasional message on a fixed price listing (where there is no best offer) that says something like: "Is this your best/lowest price on this item?" I try to answer them professionally and say that I try to price ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 11 replies
  • 3 helpful

I can't promote my listings

Hello community, I got an issue regarding promoting my listings on eBay, find the attached screenshots It says to gain access for promotions I should be above standard on my seller account which I am already in above standards as you all can see on t...

Screenshot 2021-02-21 at 11.19.12.png Screenshot 2021-02-21 at 11.19.32.png

Item listing

I have listed my first item in eBay. But it doesn't show it in items for sale. It shows zero items per sale. But it shows in seller hub and traffic also can be seen. What could be the reason?

Combined Shipping Doesn't Appear In Checkout

Hi there. I edited my shipping preferences so that $3.50 is subtracted from each additional item that a buyer purchases, but it's not showing up in checkout. I added two items into the cart but it still charges two separate shipping fees without the ...

Sad sourcing tale...

Last night I got a text from the B&M store owner that he obtained a box of stamps with butterflies on them that he wants me to sell. He told me what he paid for the box, but without seeing how much he got for that price I couldn't be sure if he got a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors