Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Completely disillusioned with eBay

HelloI have just been done in a way that I would have never dreamt up. A person bought a set of oracle cards last Sunday evening after several messages making sure they where genuine Hayhouse cards, they are out of print. Everything was okay with tha...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Indian Motorcycle Listing.............Glitch of All Time!

Listing a nice item from the Indian Motorcycle Company. Dated 1940. There is a sub-category for this company under Collectibles-Transportation-Motorcycles-Indian. Hit the list button and alert came up that the item must be listed in the Native Americ...

Resolved! Feed back revision

A buyer has opened a return case along with a negative feedback. Eventually spoken to the buyer and convinced to revise the negative. Seeking help for the direction of doing the revision on the negative given. Further what is the maximum days the buy...

Customer Support

I have tired every means possible I can think of to contact eBay support. If they don't respond to this, I am leaving eBay after more than a decade of selling and a ton of money in their coffers. There Customs Support phone number now refers you to o...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

1099's question

Quick question: I know at the 20k threshold eBay will generate a 1099. Now, under managed payments, I show approx. 17k in "total sales" so far this year (which seems to include sales tax eBay collected), but under "net sales", I show approx. 13k (whi...

200 Views, No watchers or sales

Hello guys,If any of you would gove any feedback on my listing, I would really appreciate it. Im selling 2 full graineather totes, one brown and the other one black, having 200 views for the last 12 days, but no sales or watchers. ( 2 sales were spam...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

difference between unsold versus ended in new Seller hub

My account no longer has the classic view of my selling page. So I'm trying to explore the seller hub. But I stumped by the difference between the unsold items versus the ended items. The list have a different number of listings but share some of the...

Starter Store - April 2021

Can someone clearly tell me what advantages there are to a Starter Store - after the April ebay changes? I do not have a store but was interested in perhaps opening a Starter Store. I am a small seller who never uses all the free insertions ebay now ...

Restock Date Function?

Hello, Does anyone know if Ebay has a restock date function? For example on Amazon, you can set that you will restock the inventory on 4-15-2021. This allows buyers to continue to buy and expect their order to ship by 4-15-2021. Does Ebay have a simi...

Re launching of Ebay store

Hi Friends Few years ago I started selling item on Ebay. It was amazing and got good sale within few days. Due to some reason I stopped selling on Ebay. In Nov 2020 I started selling items again on Ebay but surprisingly I couldn't make any sale in 5 ...

Relisting Items Like on Amazon

Hi,I have been an Amazon Seller for a very long time and have just started selling on Ebay. I sell Media items so I keep getting the same items most of the time.On Amazon I keep my inactive listings so that when I receive more stock I just press one ...

Is there any way to get around the eBAY 21 day hold for items over $1,000?

Hi everyone, I sold an item over $1,000 and am a new seller. The item was delivered about a week ago. eBAY tells me that the "funds are mine" but they won't release the hold on my payment. Do you guys know of any way I can get these funds sooner? Is ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors