Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Offers to watchers

How do I send offers to buyers watching my items? Do you always have to wait for eBay to suggest them. I got a lot more watchers then eBays suggested ones...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Suggestions for a new shipping tool.

The eBay bulk shipping manager has always worked fine for us, but now that they've stopped allowing us to pay the shipping costs as an invoice item we want to go somewhere else. We pay those expenses with a credit card that has some sweet cashback pe...

When is the April Spring Seller Update Going To Go Live?

APRILZero insertion fee allotment increase and fee updatesUser Agreement updatePromoted Listings discount removalPromoted Listings Automated CampaignsCoded coupons available in Seller Hub Marketing tabCancel orders after 5 days and automatically reli...

Resolved! about an auction

Hello guys, any experienced seller can tell me what is the best time frame to start an auction?

Item Specifics

I updated 10 or 15 listings every night for a while. I finally got all caught up. That was about a month ago. Now it says i have 100+ listings that need updating. How can that be? Have the requirements changed or are they changing?

User avatar by Superstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

INCREASING SELLER LIMITS

I AM HAVING A RERRIBLE TIME TRYING TO INCREASE MY SELLER LIMITS. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING ON EBAY ONLY TO BE TOLD I CANNOT INCREASE THOSE LIMITS. I WAS GIVEN MY 25 LISTING ON THE FIRST OF THIS MONTH BUT CANNOT LOCATE ANYWHERE ON MY BAY WHERE I CAN INC...

New Format

New Format sucks.  Bring back the old! 

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 4 helpful

How can I refund this buyer? Thanks for helping!

So apparently eBay now REQUIRES a bank account to be linked to my eBay account. I was unaware of this and thus (obviously) hadn't done so. For whatever reason eBay let me list and sell my item anyways and is now telling me that they're holding the bu...

Would you call back a buyer if they asked you to?

Would you call back a buyer if they said "I would like to talk to you about an order. Please call me back (xxx)xxx-xxxx." if they 1) Purchased something from you already? yes/no2) Didn't purchase anything from you yet? yes/no

Notes to seller section

I have had several customer state that the "Notes to Seller" is disabled and they can't send a note with their order. Where do you enable this??

Most Marked as Helpful Authors