Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

unpaid item reported

i wish we could block bidders with zero rating... this is the third unpaid item ive had held hostage by a zero feedback buyer, who is not responsive to any of my messages... its been two weeks, i reported item unpaid, tried reporting buyer unresponsi...

UPS rate changes ........down in some cases

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/UPS-announces-rate-adjustments-effective-April-11-2021/ba-p/31762180 An announcement about UPS rate increases/decreases.......interesting in that they seem to be changing to try to avoid the up charges........

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Cancel offer to scam account without negative repercussions?

Hello, I am a new ebay member and just sold my first item via auction; unfortunately, the winning buyer appears to be a scam. About a minute after the auction ended, they claimed to have issues with ebay checkout and asked for my paypal email. I decl...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

unpaid item

I started selling at ebay recently for some personal items. One of the buyers sent me private message asking for my paypal emails to pay. I refused and realized it's a scam. I reported the buyer to eBay but have not heard anything. Today I realized I...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

First Feedback where buyer made use of extra characters...

I checked FB this morning (which I do daily, to see what's been delivered before I go and check tracking numbers), and a buyer left a two line note about being satisfied with his purchase. Many buyers have just left the one line (either that's all th...

no completed listings

I'm not seeing completed listings for most of the items I'm searching. It shows the results under "results matching fewer words" yet those results match my keywords exactly. I tried switching from Chrome to IE and same thing. Then sometimes randomly ...

Received Order - Address not in English

Today I got a sale to Japan. The address isn't in English, except for "Japan", the numbers in the street address, and postal code. eBay will allow me to just print the label as it is, but I need to do customs paperwork because my packages are shippin...

Resolved! How can I make my selling private in feedback page

Hello,One of my clients did not offer feedback for an item he bought because the feedback profile is not private in my store. He want to resell the item in his area and want to kept the financial details anonimous.Can you please help me to solve this...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scammer just bought something! Should I cancel?

I just recently listed a GameBoy advance. It’s sold quicker than it should for the price, so I figured looked into the buyer. I looked at their feedback left for others and it’s mostly negative. I looked up the buyers username on Google and there is ...

Resolved! Have you been to a live Auction lately??

Yesterday we helped out at a Live Auction as one of their "helpers" tested positive for covid and received a call from a buddy asking for help. Had been years since we sourced anything that way and gave up on it a long time ago. This was held at a la...

Why do we see this huge drop in activity? On 1/23 our PL impressions were 90,000. Now steady at 30k

Why do we see this huge drop in activity? On 3/23 our PL impressions were 90,000. Now steady at 30,000. 3 months prior were averaging 60,000-90,000. Why the huge drop in activity? We have 250 listings in 250 different categories and are TRS. All list...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can’t link PayPal

For some reason I don’t have the option to link my paypal. A customer has already sent the money but I can’t see it since my PayPal isn’t linked

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors