Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Extra item mistakenly included in shipment.

Hello. I recently shipped items to a buyer. That said, I mistakenly also included something that was not a part of the purchase. How do I get this item back? Do I reach out to the buyer, not knowing whether it will be perceived as being a 'bonus' gif...

Terapeak Sourcing Insights Not Working? Start Here

Terapeak Sourcing Insights can be found in Seller Hub under the research tab or by going to https://www.ebay.com/sh/research/sourcing-insights This new tool is available for eBay sellers with a Basic or higher store subscription and is presumably mea...

researchtab.jpg 90days.jpg demoinsights.jpg demosb.jpg

No Bonus Bucks This Month

I usually see a noticeable boost in sales when eBay offers Bonus Bucks. I haven't received any Bonus Bucks offers, myself, this month. Anyone received any this month?

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Above standard seller

Hello everyone, Just curious on how eBay moved me to a Top seller to above standard seller? I checked all their categories and I am in the Top seller spot in all categories. Does anybody know something I don’t?

User avatar by Scout
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has anyone noticed an increase/decline in their sales during covid or has things been "normal"?

I am just curious how sellers are doing during the pandemic. I know since the pandemic started and scalpers were taking advantage of the situation selling toilet paper and sanitation wipes that household essentials sales have seen an increase, but I ...

Resolved! First sale - need help please!

Hi,I just got my first sale on Ebay. I'm told to wait to be paid before shipping and confirmed on my PayPal account that I have not yet been paid. Just got an email saying the customer has paid. Went to the order to print a shipping label and was tol...

Sneaker Authentification Program Breaking Shoes BOXES

3 shoe boxes broken by sneaker con or in their facility this week for me. Of course, they blame it on me ( I know the boxes were in brand new condition when I sent them )2 of them clean cuts and the other one smashed ( that may be USPS ) I give them ...

change of address scam

Ok, I am an idiot. I received a change of address request from a different account shortly after the buyer paid for the object (a camera).I did not pay attention, changed the address and shipped it. Only silver lining is that USPS is taking so long t...

Resolved! GHOST LISTINGS and DASHBOARD DEFECTS

I just got my 5th ghost listing so far this year! To make matters worse I find that on the first four I got dinged on shipping! On two the shipping was 'not uploaded' and the other two were 'uploaded on time no carrier scan'. (these I had printed the...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors