Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Help! Need advice on international shipping!

Hi all I have not shipped internationally for a very long time. I currently have a new eBay user in Canada (account created Dec 2020 with 2 feedback) that wants to purchase one of my items. What are your thoughts/experiences on shipping items from th...

Third Party Sellers?

I'm interested on you selling on ebay feel about third party sales. I have a exclusive product that no one else has and see a bunch of websites with my photos and my trademark popping up selling my product for a ridicules low price. When ordering shi...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer received a damaged box with no package, tracking number shows delivered. Am I responsible?

Buyer received a damaged USPS Priority Mail box, claims I neglected to tape the package and the items fell out. I handed the package directly to the USPS representative who then weighed the package and affixed the postage. Am I responsible, should I ...

AGAINST THE LAW LISTING PRACTICES

I do not know about you forum people, but I found this listing practices kind of awful wrong, WHAT DO YOU THINK? hopefully they do not fix these pages before you have a chance to see what I mean.an item price is advertised for $191.50 in this page: h...

P90X

can i sell this yes or no

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay dispute just sided with a scammer. What do I do?

I sold a video card recently. Buyer purchased the card and I shipped it out with tracking. It's still in transit, and the buyer (0 feedback, recently made account) filed a dispute under "The buyer did not recognize the transaction". I fought the clai...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! How to send a revised invoice?

I have sold two items to the same buyer, one item today, which has been paid for, and one item a couple of days ago which has not yet been paid. I had already sent her one invoice with my standard ship fee. Now i want to send a revised invoice with $...

do times vary on release of sale funds?

So I've sold a few items and so far the hold was released upon delivery of the item, as in the se day but now I'm having items shipped, delivered, and still no payment. Why do some items pay immediately and others not? Is there any rhyme or reason to...

Community Connection Thread: Spring Cleaning!

Hello everyone! It’s that time of year again and we’re getting ready to do our spring cleaning. Who doesn’t love a fresh start and a clean living space? For our topic this time, we want to know what are your go-tos and tips for creating a sparkling a...

Vacation or away time

I usually only sell 3-6 months a year from my store and have been using the "vacation" setting to stop sales the rest of the year. With the new "away" policy I'm limited to 30 days. Anyone know of a work around for this 30 day limitation?

Ebay tracking for Ebay standard envelopes

Has anyone had problems with Ebay tracking with Ebay standard envelopes not being posted for up to a week after mailing items? Some of my items have been sitting for 7-10 days at the PO where I dropped them off.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors