Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Seller support. What's happened?

We are highly concerned with eBay's "NEW" Seller support team. We contacted eBay for feedback removal.We sold a sponge through eBay using the eBay International Standard Delivery program. The buyer left the following feedback for us. "The sponge was ...

What has eBay done with return shipping labels?

Happy to accept a return but eBay has done something to its return shipping labels. Why is there now all these extra steps to sending a buyer a label?! It appears I have to downlaod the shipping label and then somehow get it to the buyer. Why can't e...

Selling for someone else

I’m on managed payments and I’m a private seller. My account is under my social security number and bank account. I sell for another person mostly. Does anyone know if I can change my account over to him for tax purposes since it’s his income and not...

Fraud Alert?

Hey Guys, I have an offer for my item from this account. I thought it was legit then I saw that a lot of the feedback was the same/similar. What do you think, is it a scam?        

BAF728A2-C3ED-4443-8B86-451A8080D0BA.png A9320C73-AA09-4317-9B83-41EBB5F15DDB.png 7799F72A-3506-44C2-B586-2F3E4693E7C4.png 28EA8392-52EA-4496-902C-E03062B838BB.png

packaging slips

anyone having problems with packing slips? when i press print packing slip , the new tab forms but the label wont load for me to print please help! Thank you

Ebay not consistent with sold and paid notifications

So, has anyone else noticed that when you receive an email notification of payment , and it's from a customer who purchased more than one thing on an invoice, it combines some things and not others. ie. Mr. Jones bought two different widgets, each co...

Resolved! Finding a 1913 listing

I assume that it is impossible to track down an eBay sold listing in 2013. All I know it that it was scraped up by one of the sites that helps their subscribers how to price their items. Any ideas?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

concerned about buyer running a scam.

I sold an item yesterday and have not shipped it yet. The buyer apparently opened their account the same day they bought the item. They have zero feedback and the whole situation seams suspicious to me. Is this a common scam? Meaning will they try an...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors