Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! "Your items are waiting in carts. Now make the sale."

I'm sure we've all seen the e-mails by now. Ebay sends them and says your item is in a cart and they'll notify the buyer the deal got better if you lower the price by 5%. Does following this out actually work for anybody? I've tried it a couple of ti...

Variation Option In My Listing

I have an item that I have multiplies of in different colors. I no longer see the option to list these variations. I really hate the new format!

Test Message?

I am getting a message at the top of my ebay screen that says Hi ${...} and says it is a test message. Anyone else?

I will never sell on eBay again.

I held a live break for cards through eBay, and a buyer got a bad team. Unfortunate but luck of the draw.He immediately requests a refund upon receiving the cards. I topload all of my cards and sleeve all cards. He automatically states that all cards...

Listing details

@jimmyreginatiller Hi! I have a listing your currently winning. I've been trying to change those details, or at least message you and can't do either. I just want to make sure your realize that the item (luminess air brush) isn't new, but was used on...

Customer service

Is there a way to speak to a REAL customer service person at Ebay? There used to be a number to call directly but that went away some time ago. Then a few months ago I ran across somewhere where you could request a call from a real person. That is wh...

Fraud is out of control on this platform right now.

I've been hit with two "empty box" scams on $1000 Apple laptops over the weekend. Two out of 7 that I've sold and two have yet to be delivered to very scammy addresses with screen names similar to the two that already scammed me. I'm sure I'm going t...

Buyer deliberately caused damage

I have been selling on EBay for a very long time and have always had good buyers. However, I did come across one buyer from the same ethnicity as myself whom bought a designer top and after 2 months claimed that she never received it and wanted her m...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I no longer received Bid Notifications when Selling

When Selling I use to get an email to say that a bid was received. Useful as I then know that item will sell. I only got the one notifications and not further bid notifications which is what I wanted but I no longer get that first notification. I che...

Selling from different region

I normally sell from GB on ebay.co.uk I am now in Israel.. Instead of having free listing Ebay want me to pay 350pound for every 1000 items I list regardless of them selling plus fees and VAT on what I sell as I am not in UKThis is ridiculous My feed...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors