Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Why is the Front Porch gone? I need to scream.

I wish eBay understood that a PADI Divers Log book is not a novel, doesn't have an option of being signed or an other of the thirty stupid item specifics. I cannot add more to my listing becase I do not have an ISBN and if I had one, I cannot go thro...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 12 replies
  • 2 helpful

Charged fee

Hi, I need some help with a really large fee I have been charged for an item that hasn't even sold!!! Is this right? I am not sure where Ebay think this money is coming from? Any help would be greatly appreciated

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

How Do You Report A User??????

So I sell an affiliate website that I designed related to the darkweb. It curates YouTube videos with all the "clickbait" titles - you know "You'll Never Guess What I Found On The Darkweb!" ...etc that kind of thing... well I got this message from a ...

Motorcycle fees on eBay

I’m selling a motorcycle for 9,000 in ebay motors, the insert fee is 16 dollars for 7 days,how much do I have to pay if it sells,I was reading somewhere 10 percent that seems crazy high.thanks

Feedback Revision Request Change

We can no longer see our lifetime number of revised feedbacks unless we're logged out of our account. eBay replaced the info on our FB pages with the number we have available to send. Before: After:

fbrevision-1.png fbrevision-2.png

Where can I sell my adult mangas/doujins?

I got a bunch of mangas and doujins, and if it's all the same, I'd like to keep my smut addiction going by selling some of them to finance my future purchases...which is a little hard when Ebay is deliberately removing said section I'm supposed to be...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay's New Selling Method

I am really POed with ebay replacing Paypal as the method for its sellers to receive THEIR sales money and to pay ebay's fees. I don't mind them taking their fees out which they do instantly once the buyer pays for an item, but to make me wait 3 busi...

It will take 2 days to get paid?????

This is ridiculous! I would rather pay the minuscule extra and go back to the old way with Paypal. Ebay is charging more and giving less, I hope this company fails and goes out of business.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 151 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Contacting ebay through FB - do I just start a post or something?

I'm trying to get a very positive-negative feedback removed. My buyer honestly tried the revision request and couldn't, then contacted ebay who told them it was on the seller in this situation (which may or not be a brush-off, right?) and all that st...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Re-Listing Multiple Items

In the old days I used to be able to list multiple items all at once. Now it seems you have to relist one at a time. Am I missing something or is this new interface which I hate?

How I won an INR due to Post Office not doing a Delivery Scan...

I didn't share all the details when I first posted about this INR (in case my buyer was reading, I didn't want him to know what I was doing). So on May 22, a package went out for delivery, and there was no delivery scan. On the 23rd it said "awaiting...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors