Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

I am a seller and my listings are being dropped randomly

I am a seller and for some reason in the past 4 months randomly listings are being dropped from ebay.Either I am doing something wrong or there is a snag in the ebay system. I have called ebay about the same problem that I have detected twice and was...

Battling combined shipping

Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. Always get requests from buyers to combine ship when i did everything in my power to have them setup that way. I sell mostly 1oz tiny items.Today it was for these two 1oz items, both set at calculated rate, but...

ebay-ship.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Auction

Hi, Is it possible to change the selling type as Auction after publishing the listing as Fixed price.

Resolved! auction

what are the new updates about auction style 

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer gets 17 days to return item???

So I get this request from eBay on 6/4 that an automatic return for a fishing reel handle has been granted to my buyer. Buyer says that he ordered it by mistake. Not a big deal. Buyer ends up telling me that actually there is something internally wro...

what is going on?

This may be the P.O. but I rece3ived an email from Ebay that I received an item. I did win the item that was pictured in the email but it was not in my mail box. I asked the seller to get a GPS location on where the item WAS delivered but they didn't...

Listing

Hi, I Have already started My first 10 Listings. Is That Ok to List in Different Sub Categories under a main single category.Ie - Main Category - Health And BeautySub Categories - Skin Care, Bath And Body

Money Management a joke

Buyer paid for their item on June 2nd and I still do not have a deposit in my account as of this morning June 7th. I always had access to my money sooner than this. What is the deal??

Resolved! Selling LimLimit

Hi , I am a new seller to eBay. I have item stock more than 25000. But my selling Limit not increased yet. How can I increase my selling limit

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can't sell anything help

I can't sell items from my store. Lots of views, but no sales. Why? My store link: https://www.ebay.com/usr/0056631?_trksid=p2047675.l2559https://www.ebay.com/usr/0056631?_trksid=p2047675.l2559Help, please, what's wrong?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scammers?

I have posted my items 3x’s now and each time I’m dealing with buyers that leave me their #and says contact them. For one thing I’m not texting anyone back on their cell. That is stupid. I have replied bot their text and asked what info they needed. ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors