Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Long Time Seller Overwhelmed by Managed Payments

Hi! I've been on eBay so long that I remember opening a bank account specifically to accept online payments directly (before PayPal I guess?) to keep the transactions separate from my "regular" bank account -- so I am not surprised that we're back to...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 2 helpful

Sportscard categories issue.... Sales cratered

Ive been selling cards on ebay for some years, and had steady sales. Since the change of categories for sportscards a few weeks ago, and yes i've changed the required ones and alot more, my sales are down tremendously. is this true for anyone else? i...

Sudden uptick in nonpaying bidders?

I've been on ebay for a while and all of the sudden lately I've had an influx of nonpaying bidders aftwr years of seldom having problems. I noticed ebay recently changed their policy for sellers to be able to have items auto cancelled after 4 days of...

summer vs winter clothing

I'm curious for those selling clothes. What sells best? Winter clothing or summer clothing? And what item sells best in these categories? Jeans vs tops etc.

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

5 days

Payments take 5 days and I am suppose to cover the shipping for this 5 DAYSSSSSS in advance? New sellers- run dont walk. its not worth selling here.

International fees

Why am I being charged international fees when my buyer has a US address kinda confusing. Over 100 dollars of fees with this sale. I'm shipping to OR, USA. Last map I seen that was not over seas. But right here In the USA. So confused. Almost tired o...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal closed my account for no reason... I don't understand what is going on and they won't help me

I am heart broken I have had my paypal account for MANY years with NO PROBLEMS I sell vintage dolls. With no warning or explanation they shut down my account and are holding my funds. I need to sell on ebay, I am so confused and angry I don't know wh...

Selling limits

I just opened my account and was trying to list some items for sale and it keeps telling me I h ave reach my selling and listing limits. I haven't got to list anything yet. It then tells me to request more but it rejects it everytime.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

help me!

omg - I went away for a week to visit my mother and when I came back all of my ebay pages are full of these HUGE 3" check marks everywhere - example is my seller page - there are pages and pages of these giant check marks before I can even find my it...

Waiting for Money

I recently sold a relatively expensive item and have shipped it today (8th June) but it says the payment is estimated to be available to me on the 7th of July. Won’t I receive the payment when the item is delivered?

Pokemon Card listing tool

I am thankful for the new collectible card listing tool. I have a "wish" or suggestion for the listing team. I have acquired a lot of Pokemon cards, but know nothing about them. I can't imagine that it is cost effective to list every card separately ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors