Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! pricing

What are the facts I should concern in item pricing

How to fight a SNAD with just 1 photo (Chargeback)

First time this has happened (to this detail) so I don't have experience... looking for tips. MP chargeback dispute (I'm already familiar with unauthorized or INR chargebacks) for SNAD. All it says is that buyer says they didn't receive what was adve...

Buyer Restrictions

I'm having an issue that I cannot seem to resolve. A buyer contacted me and claimed they have attempted to bid on my item twice now and eBay will not allow them to do so, and that each time they attempt to bid a message comes up like Buyer has put re...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can buyers confirm delivery on non tracked goods?

Hello, so far I have never sold or bought anything untracked so I got a question about it: I'm currently selling a handful of digital codes I picked up at a promo (btw please no lectures about the dangers of selling keys, I'm very aware of the risks ...

ebay seller account...

There is problem with my ebay seller account and i need an accordion soluntion to these problems. i hope some agent will contact me soon

Buyer asking for informatio

Should a buyer ask for a text as soon as you accept their offer ? The last buyer wanted me to text him or email him as soon as the offer was accepted

The Refund Failed

Hi guys,I got this error message when I wanted to refund a buyer who has opened a case...had anyone experienced this issue...appreciate your feedback Stay safeThanks

Capdfdture.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Managed Payment Activation Timeline

I received the following email from eBay regarding Managed Payments: " Update your account details by May 21, 2021, or your ability to revise or relisting existing listings, or create new listings will be disabled". Here is my question, does anyone k...

accepting offers on listings

Does anyone know why eBay is taking it upon itself to having buyers make offers on my listings? I am really confused on this. Thank you

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

VERO Items

How do you find newly updated Vero unauthorized items ?

Sales

Hello, so i recently just sold something and i need a bank but i dont have one, and i need my money.

Buyer Appears to be a Scammer - What do you do?

I had a used video card for sale. It sold and was paid for by a user who registered the same day it sold. They also listed their name in their mail-to address as "**bleep** Boi". For those that don't know, the used and new video card market is crazy ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors