Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Be aware! Do not do business with this buyer!

I have to report a bad buyer here! to protect her privacy. I have to say the buyer will teach you a lesson. She will buy your item and kept it for several days, and Claim to ebay that your item is not as described! So that she can request a refund! A...

What is this buyer trying to pull here?

All the way back in the first or second week of March, 2021 I sold two pair of jeans to the same buyer.both pair of jeans were shipped in the same package with the same USPS tracking number. Delivery confirmation was on March 19th to the address he h...

I sold 3 items total for a total value of $595 in 2020. I received a 1099k which is sent to the irs. why????

offensive hitler youth knife removals?

i had 2 hj knives rmoved which had no diamonds or swastikas on them. I was told they once did. really? there are thousnads of items on here that once has a offensive symbol on it to someone. take for example german helmets, thousands are sold here mi...

Resolved! Relisting-how many times is too many times?

I was out sick for almost a week. Now I come back today to 76 unsold items and 45 more ending today. A large number of these items are very nice quality items and have a reasonable value. Some I'm thinking of packing together as a lot and ditching. B...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS First Class Package is NOT Showing in Listing Flows

This issue was resolved on 4/28/21 and was posted in the announcements stating that. Problem is back again. Not able to select First class as an option. PLEASE FIX as Most of my items go first class. I will not select priority as an option and charge...

selling international

Hello, I am selling a LV bag. I received this question from a interested buyer from Australia, but I don't know the answer, since selling to outside the US is completely new to me. This is the question, please help... "Hi, is the import charges compu...

FRAUDLENT BUYERS

new account on ebay although I used ebay in the 90's selling antique dolls. Opened a new account because there is not one profile, accounts, etc that are the same. Listed 20 items on June 19th within 24 hour s 5 items sold ( all the ones over $60. ea...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors