Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

ask seller for a postage quote....

I have a buyer from the UK interested in an item. I use GSP for all Int'l sales and never receive questions about pricing because it seems to default to GSP. This buyer keeps getting the following message:ask seller for a postage quote I don't know w...

Obtuse "Listing Recommendations" Algorithms

eBay's never-ending quest to make it even more difficult to sell items has jumped yet another shark with its absurdly obtuse algorithms making "Recommendations" for my listings. I'm sorry, but I'm selling a BLUES album, so don't recommend I say the c...

Can't edit listings

I have a few similar listings that have been active for years, ever since Good Till Cancelled has come about. Now, all of a sudden, when I attempt to adjust amounts, or do any other edit I get this message: "Thanks for listing this product! We limit ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mistake by Ebay in MP

Looking at my sales and the last payout I think I should receive a $100+ payout. All they show is they are sending me $21.00. All sales show completed and from last week. How do I correct this? The payouts before have been pretty much accurate. Thank...

Item Specifics for Picture Frame that are now required

I was a picture framer for about 20 years and do so now occasionally. I do not understand completely - the new required item specifics as per size. AND - using the word 'length' for outer dimensions of width adds to confusion IMO. I think most people...

Cant get money until i give personal info

I have not sold anything on ebay for several months , but a large buyer. Just sold an item and to get money I have to give ebay my banking info. In the Past Pay Pay took good care of this. buy n selling. I was told they cant do anything until i give ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 22 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Peculiar situation with buyer. How to resolve?

I have a peculiar situation with a buyer. I sent an item out last week which UPS delivered. The buyer immediately opened return request which was more of a complaint saying that the tracking shows it was delivered to the wrong ZIP code. I checked and...

Did eBay raise their fees?

Hi, I sold 2 lots of books - the same number of books, the same type of books for the same price about a week apart. The ebay fees should have been exactly the same, but they weren't. I don't see any messages from eBay that they raised their fees. Do...

What is happening with Ebay customer support for sellers?

In recent months, we notice that eBay remove the option to call in customer support for sellers. The problem is that we can only see an email us option. And every time we send an email to them, we get a response from some Indian eBay customer support...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 3 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors