Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Hello potential new seller with questions!

I have a few trading card booster boxes (collectibles) I wanted to sell. This is my first time selling things so I wanted to do things right. However, there a few things I am concerned about. First is apparently they have removed Paypal as an option ...

Resolved! Receiving "best offers".

Why is it that I don't get emails for all offers tendered for my item? Sometimes I have to take a lower best offer than I wanted and only then do I find that there had been higher offers made. Can anyone explain this to me.Thanks,

An EBay first

I have paid more than half the sale price for fees for the first time ever. My item sold for $22.58, and my payout is $11.04!! Yay!!

Bugs in the system,no sales no questions

I assume I'm not the only one who has noticed this month that something is wrong with the searches are something, you just don't go from making many sales every week to zero in a month plus not even questions from potential buyers, Not even sure how ...

Dramatic traffic drop when I didn’t list for 2 days

I cannot figure out why twice now all of a sudden my traffic and views for promoted listings go down 100% .. in the red. I have 100% feedback and good metrics … do you have any experience of how long the “dog house” period is if you miss a day or two...

MORE Ebay **bleep**

I've been selling vinyl records on Ebay for a long time now and now they come up with more **bleep** to add to listings................They want me to update my 4400 listings to include information which is already listed in the title of the listing....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 2 helpful

permanently suspended acct

i just opened another ebay acct b/c an OLD one wasn't used in the last two years. several items werelisted (day packs, keyboard, tablet etc.) through the approved new acct. with the help of a student techy young man. within a few days most items were...

If it says "in transit, arriving late" then it's arriving late.

Don't complain that it didn't get delivered in three days like all your other packages (someone who is arguing with me there's no delays with mail). It says "in transit, arriving late". That means it's arriving late. That means it won't arrive in thr...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 21 replies
  • 11 helpful

We rarely discuss GOOD customers here.

A customer bought a coffee mug from me.$32 + $11 S&H.Paid 7-6-21.Shipped 7-7-21 via Priority Mail.Estimated delivery 7-12-021.The customer messaged me today to let me know the package has not arrived. He was not upset.He did not file a INR.He did not...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 3 replies
  • 6 helpful

Activating bank account info

My account was held up until I put in my bank account info. I did that & got the go-ahead to list my item.When I tried to list it, a message came back up that I need to activate my bank account info. Should I wait a few hours to list my item?

Cant revise listings

Is anybody has issues revising your listings? I cant revise my listings since May 27, 2021. Every time when I trying to revise listings via "Revise your item", it just jumps to an error page. I don't even see an error code. I have contacted eBay and ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors