Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

non paying bidders

just first let me say that ebay is most corrupt company in the world. they have gone from bad to worse. the fees are RIDICULOUS. the managed payments is out of control! the seller gets charge an additional fee for shipping on top of the actual shippi...

Is the strike for a item not in stock the same as a strike for INR?

If a seller sells the item and realizes it is not in stock and then just waits for the buyer to file a INR, ebay will eventually step in and refund the buyer. Will the seller get a strike for this? Is it the same kind of strike (severity wise) he wou...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Processing Limits on eBay MP's

Does anyone know of the max purchase limit that can be processed by Managed Payments. Is there a daily Spending limit or other limits. Is there a discount on a sliding scale which many normal processors use. For example, how many items can 1 buyer bu...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers can avoid Payment Strikes much easier now

With ebay's decision to merge UPI's with Cancellations (and cancellation requests), ebay buyers can now sidestep that Payment Strike much easier for listings that don't have IPR (Immediate Payment Required). So this is very beneficial for auctions si...

Resolved! Competetor leaving negative feedbacks ....

So this buyer, who I identified as a competitor, bought 2 items which I politely canceled and did not ship. Processed a refund and as expected, he left negative feedbacks on both.Following which he orders 2 more items from his account and 2 from his ...

Resolved! Don't believe 12.5%

My total sales, recently - $1872. Fees collected - $350. 18.7% !!!!!! This doesn't include the tax I paid. Top Rated Seller. Good luck to us all.

Item didnt received

Hi - My customer from Germany opened case as Item didnt received , i checked Tracking number and it show that was Unsuccesfull delivery attempt to the customer, i entered all that info at Case details and proposed to customer pick up this parcel ,but...

ebay has turned into a monster

managed payments is such a horrible way to get rid of paypal, fees are sky high, you cant take money off of payoneer if you dont have certain amount, and a large etcetera... does ebay even care of sellers? why they went full greedy over this? its a s...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Shipping to Miami

I very nearly got caught up in this widely documented scam today regarding, Miami. I got as far as going to FedEx to drop off a $530 item, but thankfully my printer misprinted the label. So I had to come home and reprint it, at which time I checked t...

Resolved! What do I do if an accepted best offer Buyer messages me saying they actually don't want it?

I accepted a Best Offer on an item last night, and this morning I see a message from the Buyer saying they actually put multiple offers down on similar items, got accepted for another one already, and I had accepted their offer on my item before they...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors