Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

How to block O feeback buyers

I keep having an issue where a buyer creates a new profile to try and purchase items from me I do not follow through with purchases made by zero feedback buyers for obvious reasons. How do I block zero and low feedback buyers from purchasing my items...

Shipping label

I bought a shipping label by mistake. Could I cancel it?

feedback

Is any one out there having a problem leaving feedback for a buyer?

Biding

After an auction has closed wtth no bids can i sell to someone who messages me about the item.

is it allowed to sell Digital iteams on eBay

Dear Community, i am new to eBay selling i want to know is it allowed to sell digital items on eBay such as PlayStation gift codes/windows lenience keys etc thank you!!

Resolved! How do i add a bank account for selling?

I am new to this. i was signing up for selling and I got to a screen asking for my routing number and bank account number. I didn't have them easily accessible, so i bypassed the page and went about listing some things. I now have that information, b...

I'm not sure how to reply to this buyer

I sold a shirt to a buyer and she messaged me she bought it for her daughter and said the shirt wouldn't go through her head, well that's a first I've heard something like that. I included in the description the dimensions of the shirt. It was a beer...

Resolved! sell a used bag made of natural snake leather

HiBut I just want to make sureI want to sell a used bag made of natural snake leatherDoes eBay policy allow this product to be sold without any problems?In my country, the laws allow these products to be sold without any problemsI also see some produ...

eBay payments and start to selling

Hi,I got an email from payoneer on 8th Aug 2021 - "We’re happy to let you know that your Payoneer account is ready to start receiving eBay payments. eBay will let you know when to expect them"But until now I have not received any message or mail info...

DEFECT IF I GIVE A PARTIAL REFUND, BUYER KEEPS THE ITEM?

Hello, I sold a CD set, 10 cd's. Listed as EP and shows EP on the box. The listing also shows 4 songs per disc. The buyer opened a not as described and wants a refund and return the cd's. He admitted it was his mistake. He is really nice on his messa...

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Increasingly long payment holds on my account with no explanation

I sold an item yesterday, August 20th, for $1,200. It has been shipped and tracking is uploaded. I saw today that I have a 30 day hold on the item until I can receive payment. I sold an item on July 22nd for $1,300. and received the payout after an a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors