Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Payment on hold for almost a month

Bare with me, I'm brand new to all this. So this is my second item that I've sold, and the first one went off without a hitch. I'm brand new to Ebay and I'm concerned that I may have possibly gotten scammed? I sold an item to this guy, but due to shi...

Fake sellers copycat sellers

its all about qualities. Ashame to tell that my own country persons copying my listings but they selling the other. Listing description not match with the image. Misleading the customers. What can i do for it. Ss in first comment

Can someone explain performance to me?

I am sure this was answered somewhere else over and over again but I can't find the information I need. If my impressions are down 9% but click through rate is up .1%, and listing page views are up over 22% and my listings quality report states there...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item description of conditoin of magazine(s) in listing(s).

I've noticed that sellers who list magazines on ebay often insert their own custom descriptions of the magazine being offered. For example, in ebay listing item # 194459230912 (as just one example) - a completed listing - the seller provided this cus...

Resolved! Received an offer form international buyer using a Delaware freight forwarder address

The holiday's are coming and the fraud will follow! Be careful and do your homework on a potential buyer. I don't do international shipping and eBay does nothing to stop International buyers from using freight forwarders in the U.S. Just received an ...

Category changes to antique dolls

I want you to know that the sellers are not going to put up with the changes in categories under dolls. It's stupid and we will lose money because they cant find our antique dolls mixed in with the new stuff! Most doll collectors dont collect Antique...

Changed Categories

I think the Idiot who changed the postcard category to Topographical postcards has no idea what he is doing. Someone higher up is sitting aroud trying to justify his job with no clue at all as to what he is doing. Since my cards have been switched fr...

Click through rate...

Within previous two three weeks my business is going down. Click through rate is going down but can't understand why's that.. At the beginning that too good but now it getting worse..

eBay not counting sales!!!

Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue. Yesterday I made $182 in sales. All the buyers have paid however eBay is only showing I made $122 in sales. The last buyer paid over 12 hours ago so I know it's not an update issue. I have seen ...

Weird type of scam

So this one guy had 0 buyer reviews so I cancelled his order but then the next day I got a offer for $249 (a $1 off my listing) it was the same guy but the different account he used was made in 2019 and his addressed change.  I know it’s a scam but i...

Why?

Why does eBay allow an item on the Manage All Items page to offer the option Print a Shipping Label when the buyer hasn't paid yet. And for that matter, why does eBay on the Feedback page list transactions that have either been canceled by the buyer ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors