Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Selling

I am new to Ebay. Is it normal for a buyer to ask for my paypal email and pay directly that way, versus through ebay?

Resolved! Should ALL Sellers Update Handling Time Now USPS First-Class Mail Delivery Is 1-5 Business Days?

The USPS site now shows in Mail & Shipping Services that First-Class Mail is delivered in 1-5 business days. Items I sold today with a 2-day handling time show they need to be shipped by Oct. 5th with an estimated delivery date of Oct. 8th. That is a...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

sales down

Hey Sellers of crystal, china, collectibles, are your sales down? I am down the last 2 weeks and I don't know why. I was doing a lot a month and now barely anything......... any ideas?

Issue with Buyer

Hi all,I sold some shoes a few weeks ago.After they’d been delivered to his chosen address. ( A Sainsburys) They messaged me to say he’d like to return as he’d realised they were not waterproof ( they weren’t described as waterproof, and I don’t acce...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay's Category suggestions when creating a listing are nuts

So I haven't listed anything since the tectonic category plates shifted. After an earthquake it's good to let the dust settle and the think about survival Anyway so I just though OK how has category suggestions changed in the listing process. I sell ...

glasser_0-1634597527373.png
User avatar by Guide
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Selling

I have items listed from $13 to $50 and people keep making $100 offers on them. Are they scammers?

eBay Shoes Authenticator Service is an absolute joke.

I sell shoes through eBay quite a bit and they are not rare, hard to find Jordan's but more like $100+ running shoes, hiking boots, etc, but because they are over $100 it requires to ship through the authenticator. I have had at least 5 orders fail i...

Relisting problems

There are two problems from two days ago.1.) When trying to relist my unsold items, nothing happens. I do everything as usual: go to the list of my unsold items, check the box near them and click on relist button. When I do that for the items I had l...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors