Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

selling

I am new to ebay, I want to know how long after the first listing is put, should I put the second listing ?

Relisting and end listing

I do NOT have a store. If I end my BIN listings how long will Ebay keep them so I can relist later? There is no vacation setting when you don’t have a store.

How are your sales this weekend?

Personally pulled a big fat zero all weekend which I found really surprising. Someone started a return on I think Thursday and I'm waiting for them to send the item back, but that shouldn't result in a throttle? Just poking around out there -- everyb...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 52 replies
  • 10 helpful

Ebay error (help me)

When I sell an item or add a payment method, I get the message"Well, this is embarrassing.We're sorry, but the application isn't working right this second.Please try again later."What should I do? Please help me.I also want you to tell me how to add ...

View Count is weird

I'm new to selling and I'm not sure why. But on both my listings are being weird. The oldest one's view Count hasn't shifted at all for over a day. And the second listing's view count is being strange. It keeps saying 1 view and then if I reload it, ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

1099-K

Beginning in the year 2022, ebay will issue 1099-k forms to sellers who accumulate more than 600.00 worth of sales for the year 2022. So here's my question: If I list an item on ebay that sells for $1,000.00 and is paid for by the buyer on December 2...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 68 replies
  • 0 helpful

Blocking Buyers with feedback score of 0

It's happened to me more than once. I just recently had a buyer who must not know how to read or only has this account for malicious intent. They are an ebay member since 2016 with a feedback score of 0. Clearly something fishy there. So I get a nega...

eBay restrictions duration

Quick question, I sell bulk medical equipment and recently received a 10 day restriction over something minor and annoying. Do the counts on violations fall off or reset after 30-60-90 days or do they accumulate indefinitely and eventually even if it...

Tax Question

Good evening all, I am confused as to how to calculate how much I pay in taxes after deducting the cost of shipping. Let's say that I bought an item for $155 and sold that item for $225, and I pay $20 to ship item to the customer. This leaves me with...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors