Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! UPS and FedEx Shipping labels grayed out due to NSF

I am getting a message, all of the sudden, that says I can't buy UPS or FedEx labels (the options are grayed out) because there are insufficient funds in my ebay account, which is obviously false. Anyone else dealt with this before and know how to fi...

product reviews left as seller feedback

So I guess if a buyer leaves a poor seller feedback because they didn't like the movie they purchased, that feedback can't be removed??? Seems inappropriate...Amazon removes product reviews left as seller feedback...why doesn't ebay copy that practic...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling limits

I want to know, When will I able to list more items as a new seller?

Resolved! ebay is the worse

ebay is the worse... that's it ... that's the statement ... from a 20 year seller veteran .... I will be fazing out my store and shall from this point forward, never, ever, recommend **bleep**-bay to anyone ....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Identify Christopher RADKO Ornament

Could someone please help me identify this Bloomingdale’s department store ornament? I don’t have the tag and no date. I have searched so many places as I have an interested buyer however I’m at a complete loss as year, value or any information someo...

Resolved! selling

hello eBay,how can I increase selling limit ? thank you

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to reconcile Sales and Shipping transactions when the Transaction Report is NEVER CONSISTENT?!

If someone can give me a tip, that would be great. Because when I download the Transaction Report, it becomes very difficult to match up the sale transaction and the shipping transaction (usually because it may not be done on the same day). But the p...

Does EBAY put items on hold for new sellers?

Any help would be appreciated. I'm a new re-seller.. I'm posting thing here on eBay, but for some reason it's not posting ALL of my listings? Does EBAY put a hold on things for new sellers? Thanks in advance.

Unfair to sellers - bye eBay!

I’m done selling on eBay as of tonight - i’m only posting here because I’m so furious and I have absolutely no recourse, and I want to go out in a blaze of glory! A bidder with almost 0 bidding history bid on, and won one of my auctions. They NEVER m...

How does the free 30 days return works for you?

How does the free 30 days return works for you? I am asking because Ebay is sending messages to turn my listings with this feature to get more sales. I am selling from abroad so my fear is that people will start to abuse the system and the shipping r...

eBay cancelling sold items before paid

It seems eBay has taken another option away from sellers. I had 2 items sold, that the buyers had contacted me that they would be paying on Thursday. Tonight, eBay cancelled both sales for non-payment. Not only did I have it under control, but it **b...

NEED HELP WITH MY PRINTING OPTIONS. PLEASE ANYONE?!?!

I have not been able to get the bottom half of my shipping label to disappear and have tried everything. All the readings and help that Ebay has tried to display has not been helpful. I would like to figure this out soon before I waste so much more i...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors