Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Is This The New EBAY?

69 Organic searches today on 1930 listings since 3am Eastern Time a total of 15 1/2 hrs. The statistics are mind numbing, is this what has become of this site?

Resolved! Buyer Threatening to Leave Neg. Feedback

I’ve been fortunate to not have to deal with scammers or unreasonable buyers in the last two years. I recently made a sale of a men’s sweater that I took detailed pictures of and inspected before shipping. To my surprise, today I get this message. (S...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 22 replies
  • 2 helpful

Form 1099 for those not living in California

I know this may be a stupid question and may have been answered - but here goes. What is the threshold to receive a 1099 form to include with my taxes and when should I have received it?

Blocked Bidders

It used to be you could look if id's had been changed by the user.Is that not the case anymore?If someone changes their id does it show up as something like this "ET-zemkQQQC @ Deleted" in your blocked bidders list?Buyer is telling me they are blocke...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cannot list my item

I entered all my info and listed the item, only for my item to still be in my drafts and not listed.After I click LIST, it takes me to the ebay.com main page, and I saw that in the url it says: "https://www.ebay.com/n/error". I did the same exact thi...

What's up with the totals in eBay statements?

I've been watching each months statements and the totals aren't even close.They don't differentiate between sales and shipping.The numbers I'm seeing in the statements are more three times the amount they payed out to me and if I add in the shipping ...

Almost...got scammed

So...I just about got scammed..here's my short story. New to selling on eBay. It was pretty easy to set up the item for sale. It was an auction and the very next day I got an "offer" to buy. It was decent so I took the bait. Did not see payment but g...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Printing packing slips glitch

I have been printing packing slips for years, using the format accessible on the "Print Labels" page, choosing message options to suit the purchase. For the last several days, only my default option will print. Other choices move to "Save and Print" ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ended items won't relist! Just land in "Drafts"

I had to end all my items en masse due to being called for jury duty. Now that the jury duty is over I want to relist some of those items but my first attempt to do so won't re-list but sends the item to "Drafts." I even tried starting over and re-cr...

ebay fees

Good grief! Ebay just charged me 14.2% in fees! Out of a $37.95 sale the payout was $32.55! The worst part is that they are charging us 12.5% fees on sales tax that the buyer pays. We don't even collect the sales tax, ebay does.

Selling

When margins are usually 15 to 20% why use your platform when you charge 12 to 13 % in fees?? eBay assumes our products are free to us… margins are smaller and smaller. eBay - 8% charge would get you more market share. Especially when Market place an...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors