Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

IRS 1099 K TAX FORMS FOR 2023

FS-2023-27, Nov. 2023Following feedback from taxpayers, tax professionals, and payment processors and to reduce taxpayer confusion, the Internal Revenue Service delayed the new $600 Form 1099-K reporting threshold requirement for third party payment ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 3 helpful

Scammed

Was selling a 3ds and an interested buyer messaged me about the item. Asked me if I could download certain apps for them, which I did, and sent pictures. They were excited and purchased the item. 2 weeks later the day before the 14 day return policy ...

Resolved! How to reverse a refund?

When an item I sold was not received and buyer requested refund I allowed another week for her to receive the item and emailed her twice asking if it had been received during that time. The item was lightweight and did not have tracking. She did not ...

Am I the only one who HATES HATES THIS NEW WAY TO LIST ON EBAY?

Raise your hand.#1 - they removed the list 8 times FREE from auction#2 - trying to enter info into the fields is cumbersome and laborious. I type into the field and the info disappears!!! then I have to retype it or refresh the page.#3 - The AI "auto...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

Worried about buyers..

I sold multiple different electronics recently to different people who all use this same address: 3601 Old Capitol TrlUnit A7, Wilmington, DE 19808-6042United States. It's a packaging forwarding service and I'm wondering what to do. The address is re...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to combine shipping on Best Offers

TLDR: What can I do to make my listings available for Best Offers AND Combined Shipping like I was able to do last year? Since the new year began I've been having trouble with customers who must pay full shipping for each item as they accept best off...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Any other sellers haven't received today's payout?

Usually payouts sent in the morning, show up in my Wells Fargo account around 6pm. However, this morning's payout didn't show up in my bank account yet. Yesterday's was fine. Any one in the same boat?

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this a glitch? Item too hazardous to ship back?

So I got a SNAD return (that I believe is false) for a sweatshirt that the buyer complained that one sleeve is so defective that the seam on that sleeve doesn't run down the bottom. He included a photo of him wearing it and he clearly intentionally t...

IMG_4864.jpg hazard.jpg

Resolved! item received after buyer given refund

shipped an item usps priority mail. buyer requested and was given refund for non receipt. He has since received the item and is willing to pay. how do I reestablish the payment thru ebay?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors