Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

How to reply to a second offer?

3 days ago, I got an Offer and accepted it. 2 days ago, I messaged her that I would be sending an invoice shortly. Asked her to acknowledge receipt of message but haven’t yet heard back from her.Yesterday, to my surprise, eBay sent a 2nd offer from a...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Does anyone get this glitch?

Does anyone have a glitch were they have a "offer" but when you click on it it goes to the active listings and it says there is NO OFFERS.Every time I click on it it says that there are no offer....WHAT? Anyone have this issue? velvet@ebay   

Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 10.38.27 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 10.38.57 PM.png

Very high item not as described rates

I'm long time seller with 99.9% feedback rate. Currently I was hit with "Very high item not as described rates".When downloaded transaction affecting this metrics, I see return request opened by buyer, then closed by buyer next day, another request o...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping to Australia

I didn't mean to ship internationally on it because it's going to cost me 17 dollars on an 18 dollar item, but I have some acne cream that's 10% benzyl peroxide and I got an order from Australia. It said there may be a problem with the order and to c...

How do is sell my two items for 100 mil each

Just got listed my two items, https://www.ebay.com/itm/353942904706, however i would prefer to have them listed at 200 mil total (100 mil each), However, Ebay has been completely incompetent in connecting back with me, even as to ignore my questions,...

• 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

Being charged 20+% FVF On Sports Cards!

I think I've had about enough of this greed with Ebay and their take, all of the fee's and charges that have ZERO explanation of what I've been charged for! My sales has been suffering a 20+% final value fee as of lately! The new greedy % was suppose...

promoted listings clarification

I have tried out promoted listings on a few items. I'm just curios on the percentage. maybe I am not understanding it right or something, maybe someone can help. I see a suggested rate and I know that the percentage is what they take out, it says it ...

Account

How do I freeze my account when I’m on vacation.

Resolved! ebay's "recommendations"

About once a week I get this same email message from ebay... "Updating 76 of your listings to allow for 1 day handling time, and, for most categories, a free 30 day return policy, can qualify you for our Top Rated Plus Seller program. Top Rated Plus ...

ebay.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Reply to feedback

I have received more than ten quality feedback so far, and the blue box at the top of my feedback page appears in the appendix.And I'm not able to reply to the feedback provided by my buyers. What is the reason for that?

ff.JPG

Failed to Fetch error when trying to reply with an offer

I have been negotiating with a buyer through Ebay and we come to terms. He said to send an offer and he will accept, but when I reply to his message and click on Reply with Offer I get a "Failed to Fetch" error from Ebay. How do I go about sending an...

shill bidding

Ive been watching auctions for iPhone 8 the last month. Its obvious certain sellers are getting their friends to bid and up the price of their item. I see a phone sells with a number of bidders, but a week or less later the same seller has the same p...

• 45 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors