Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer request, is it legal or does it matter

I have a pre-owned Seiko watch that I have sold to a buyer that has requested I put a label on it indicating where it was made....it doesn't say on the watch. From what I can determine the movement is made in Japan but it is assembled elsewhere, prob...

Just started this morning

My email showed something sold. I click on it for the shipping info and now the upper half of the screen is a special ebay sales ad with my needed info down below and seems to be more compact and harder to see. How do I stop that? I can't find any wa...

Resolved! What happens after a buyer makes a purchase

I have sold three items (Beanie Babies and none of the buyers have paid yet, is this common, I have had some issues setting up bank info but I haven't been notified that anyone has tried to pay, I am frustrated with ebay

Resolved! Selling a graphics card.

What is a way of removing the error of not being able to sell my graphics card on eBay? It saying I’m not a verified seller or I don’t meet the selling standards. Any way I can raise or higher my selling standards to sell my 3070?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Total shipping cost in 2021 through paypal

I need to find out the total shipping payments to the USPS, when it was paid through by paypal during the beginning of 2021. It is a deduction from my total income from ebay, but even after speaking to paypal, I still can't seem to get that informati...

24 wait before listing is viewable by anyone. What's the point?

One day listings end before the product even goes live, so what is the point in that feature in the first place?What's the point in 3 day listings if a whole day of that is wasted too? On numerous occasions I if a buyer cancels an order I I then lose...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can You Trust Buyer with Zero Rating?

Hey all, just received offer on substantially priced item from buyer who's been a member since 2018 yet has 0 followers and 0 rating. Is this a scam? Have never come across this before but it looks highly suspicious. Not interested in dealing with sc...

Protection from thieves

It seems common knowledge, even though unfortunately I am just learning it, that ebay protects buyers even when they blatantly steal and defraud. What methods have you found to protect your self from people who know they can steal from you and get aw...

items removed because of vero policys

Had ebay remove 4 chrysler keycains because of vero policy claiming they were fakes..they were older ones but still in new condition...I search chrysler keychain 10.000 + came up old ones new ones alot from china.how come mine were removed and all th...

Offer on item reconsidered

I had an offer that I declined and now it’s been a week and I’d like to contact the Buyer and agree to sell it for her offer for the item he do I contact her?

HIGH fees

A RECENT TRANSACTION OF MINE. The California sales tax rate..Fees based $141.56 Item price$126.50 Shipping and handling$3.99 Sales tax$11.07 Fees based on $141.56 Total fees for itemFinal Value Fee-$17.70Variable percentage • Jewelry & Watches catego...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors