Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

eBay stores cannot be found?? Store presence update??

With the latest update:Improving your Store’s presence on the View Item page and across eBay I was wondering what it would look like, so I followed this link to search for my own store.Stores HUB products for sale | eBay To my surprise my eBay store ...

Resolved! Canceling a Bid or Bidder

I have an item that is Local Pick Up Only. This morning I received a bid, the only bid, from a buyer who signed up today. No worries there necessarily, but I did write them to make sure - after some back and forth it was revealed they are in Houston,...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

how do accept a lesser bid on auction?

buyer was out of country and because of time zone difference, his offer was posted after hours and 2 more bids were received after his. How do I accept his bid?

What has ebay done now?

I've been selling here for over 20 years and I have perfect feedback.(I love it when people start off with that)I usually sell at least 3-4 items a day.Today so far I have zero sales.It's like someone turned off a switch.I haven't changed anything.WH...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 36 replies
  • 2 helpful

Help with decision to get a store

I'm looking over the benefits of getting a store as opposed to not getting a store and would love input. I only have 80 items so far. The $5 store seems very affordable, but FVF are the same as no store. It appears that store is only beneficial to ha...

Odd buyers

I have a fairly expensive musical instrument listed, over $1000. The last two biddders both have in eBay score of zero, one just joined in January the other one joined yesterday. Those are my last two bidders and it just seems a little odd. Anything ...

being able to leave a balance in your managed account

I have not seen any way to leave a $$$ balance (of my choice) in my managed account. With some dollars left there, I can pay for postage without having eBay use my bank account for payment. For instance, I have a few sales to ship on Tuesday morning ...

Creating a coupon.

I had a customer who had a minor complaint about a item.He didn't ask for anything but I would like to offer him a 15% discount on his next purchase.I started to make a 15% off coupon, first time ever.I got all the way to the end but am stuck on "set...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyers requesting emails and phone numbers

I am new to selling. I had 6 buyers this week. None of them paid. All of them sent messages asking me to email or text them . When I told them I would only correspond through email messaging.they did not respond. I assume they will not follow through...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can I change the username of the ebay account?

hello, I have not started sales yet. Hope to get started. I have set up a Payoneer and eBay account based on my real information. I want to know something from you. That is the current name on my ID. Can I change it to another name ?. I want to chang...

Screenshot (69).jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors