Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Verified Purchase Now on Feedback?

So I noticed recently that eBay has started putting verified purchase under buyers' names and prices of items on feedback. As far as I know, eBayers cannot leave seller feedback UNLESS they BUY something from said seller? Has this changed? Is verifie...

Retaliation Corporation?

Just to let you know I am not saying this exist among eBay's Corporate. I was just wondering how some people might feel after mentioning how they felt about eBay via the Selling discussion board.

FedEx Charge Backs

For the past 2 months, we noticed that all of our FedEx shipments that were generated through eBay are coming back with Charge Backs, claiming weight adjustments or dimension adjustments. We know for a fact that our scale weights and dimensions are c...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

Feedback

How do I know if feedback has been left? eBay used to mark items as 'feedback received'.

Improve your listings message!

Come on EBay, enough of these suggestions. Just come out and say, Give us more of your profit through Promoted Listings, Off site ads, etc, instead of your bogus advice. Quit treating all sellers as if they're stupid. Who agrees?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Watch verification

I screwed up and sent the watch right to the buyer…now what? 

User avatar by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days. ----Update 4/4/24: o...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 11 helpful

Buy it now or auction. Which is better?

Hello everyone,I’m curious to know what you think about the Buy It Now and Auction options on eBay. Which one do you prefer and why?Personally, I think that Buy It Now is a great option for items that I want to sell quickly. It’s also great for buyer...

Negative Feedback Removal Request declined

Hello! At the beginning of March, I received negative feedback from a customer who said the following: "This item description isn’t correct. It says the laptop is supposed to be a touchscreen. This touchscreen isn’t even working" https://www.ebay.com...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors