Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

How do i use this??? lol

I’d like to say I’m fairly good with using and getting used to new apps & websites on social media, but trying to sell something on here for the first time is hell. I go to list something and it takes me to the “lets go” to figure out how to put my b...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Watchers on eBay listings

There should be an option for sellers not to see the watchers on their listings. It’s more annoying than it does good. No I don’t want to send them an offer cause they want it for next to nothing. I’m just tired of seeing 5-6 watchers on buy it now l...

User avatar by Scout
  • 10 replies
  • 2 helpful

1099-K

Does anyone know how to file for taxes? I have a 1099K for 2021. Do I file a schedule C? I'm a casual seller, not a re-seller. thank you ebay community.

Repeated Questions from potential buyer

Just spent hours responding to a new buyer, who apparently has 23 of my items in his shopping cart, negotiating on price and shipping terms, who then says he/she wants to wait to buy until April 8th (today is March 19/20). I count 14 different questi...

User avatar by Guide
  • 22 replies
  • 1 helpful

On setting a reserve

Question does anyone know why I set a reserve and the reserve wasn't met and I still got a paid ship now sighn I didn't get close to what I wanted and they want me to send why and what's going on I'm really new to this do I have to send product .

Account permanently suspended, didn’t do anything wrong?

Good afternoon all, My husband and I just started our own small business. We already have listings on Etsy and thought we are going to add them to EBay as well. Well we thought wrong. I made a new business account today, as I only have a personal acc...

Resolved! What IS a Compassionate Seller/Poster?

This has now came up on the boards several times. I am curious - I have no idea what makes a Seller "compassionate" or a poster here the same? Conversely, what makes one, "not"?

WHY ALL THE CHANGES ON EBAY

eBay is continuously changing stuff. I start this day with changes to the "View My eBay Selling" format, "Summary" format, and even Feedback. I have left feedback for buyers and sellers but now they all have "Reply" and I replied weeks ago to some. A...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 23 replies
  • 7 helpful

recent sales transactions

Why does eBay app no longer have the 50 most recent sales transactions for each individual saved search? It was so helpful.

Resolved! Below standard with lots of inventory!

I have been selling on ebay for about 5 years. In 2020 I had very minimal sales since my business was more based on selling items on amazon. Since then ebay put me on a limit. It started with 25, 50, 110, 230, and now 430 listings / sales. I have bee...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 1 helpful

invoicing

How do I correct an invoice that has been sent to a buyer?thanks reply.

Resolved! New comer

new comer from ebay i want to maintain quality account please give me advice

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors