Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Payment hold info.

There was a seller on ebay that had sold something for $10,000 and called to have his money released because ebay put a hold on it. So the employee looked to see if he could release it and he could. So figuring he was helping the custome he did. That...

Not sure if I should upgrade to Basic subscription level

as the post says:I'm just not sure if it would make sense for me right now, can I get some advice? I currently have 250 listings up, mostly sell video games but I also sell thrifted hard goods as well. What do you guys think?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can’t respond to offer

When I try to respond it reverses my status as the seller, and states I can’t respond to my own offer. The best information I get is “that there are no offers.”Barely 12 hours (or less) have passed. If this is eBays method of allowing a potential buy...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Quest

I'm sure I am ignorant but I am old school...can anyone tell me what the Quest column is on the auction listings page?

EBay changes

About the new, new changes to eBay,In real words , what does this mean for small sellers? The fees are already out of control. Will They get higher now?

Resolved! Starter Store

I have paid $4.95 for a Starter Store & will be billed monthly. I sold on eBay two years ago but took a rest until now. I'm reading through Community posts that as a new seller, I don't need a store, just list & sell. As I made a template for an item...

Resolved! Listing Report w/Shipping Info?

Can anyone tell me if/how/where to find a report of my active listings (preferably a csv download) that reflects shipping info ("free shipping" vs "calculated"). I've run the SELLER HUB>REPORTS>DOWNLOADS option, but don't see if/how to select include...

Sending Buyer offer

I received an offer from a seller and it said Review offer You received an offer Other buyers may have received this offer. The first to accept, gets the deal. How does a seller reach out to a buyer and make an offer? I always thought it was the buye...

Outrageous Fees

Why doesn't Ebay show you, prior to submitting your listing, what their fees are?Why do they hide their commission fees until the item sells?I believed that the listing fee was the fee and nowhere does it clearly state what their commission will be u...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors