Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Scam

Hello eBay community somebody is asking me to go and spent £200 of my own money on a iTunes gift card before I receive any payment and they are saying eBay has a payment and will release it to me after is this normal or is it a scam please help me so...

Resolved! SEARCH - MESS AGAIN?

So today I searched for car radio by typing model nr in the search box be6003 the search overwhelmed with items that had those letters and numbers incorporated in the whole sequence so I got to see pumps and emblems and other items which partial mode...

F6E63A26-91A5-419C-8B37-E63195740EC3.jpeg E8D3F4FB-054A-49C7-AC04-19FBC36F902F.jpeg 639088D3-156E-4261-94D0-E292730777A4.jpeg

The vanishing views

Why oh why does E-bay feel compelled to change things that have worked splendidly for years?I don't understand what's going on with my views which have helped me tremendously over the last 22 years in determining how I price my items depending on how...

Seller's Kicked to the Curb!!

We find it difficult to sell on eBay and maintain a Professional Attitude. We have many Wonderful buyers that has supported us over the years, however if a problem ever arrives then the seller can hang it up. We have had two (2) transactions recently...

Resolved! Ebay fees

Is it me or is Ebay taking way too much in fees? I've been with Ebay on and off for about 12years and it seems like they are taking way too much in fees. On top of that it seems as if they are taking control of my sale. I feel like I used to have mor...

TOP RATED PLUS

We are already gained a TOP RATED Seller on US ebay website .but the problem we can't see the qualified listing from our end (UAE) ebay support teams said that you only can watch your TOP RATED BADGE FROM US ?Any idea how make it happened ? THANKS

Customer Service

So now it is impossible to directly speak to an ebay customer service rep to resolve a problem? Normally, I go through the website and request a callback. That seems to have disappeared. After 15 years out of the blue I had a legitimate item pulled a...

Seller limits. Long time ebay member and I can't list anything, Help!

I've been a member on ebay for many many years. I usually buy but occasionally sell. I have 100% (435) positive feedback. I haven't sold anything in about 6 months. I wanted to list/ sell a game console starting bid £300. I keep getting a message to ...

Feedback %

Out of my last 20 sales, only 3 of those customers left feedback. I don't put a ton of stock into feedback, but that seems really low to me. The low amount of feedback I do get is great, with really nice reviews and great appreciation for my service....

Feedbacks

what has happened to all the feedbacks? something is not right and its not me. return customers and I know they left feedback.

Resolved! Cannabis sativa

I hope to sell here Madana Kameshwari Lehyam containing Cannabis sativa. Is the sale of Madana Kameshwari Lehyam containing Cannabis in line with eBay policies?

eBay and Payoneer Linkage System Error

When I change Payoneer to a business account and try to reconnect to ebay, I get an error message and cannot connect.It has already been a month since I started the reconfiguration.Customer is not responding with the same answers.Can someone please h...

スクリーンショット 2022-05-19 142319.png

Resolved! Item Description

What will happen if our listing consists a few same sentences of others one..?

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors