Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer's history

Good morning, I'm trying to find out about a buyers history, I just sold a item and the buyer is from 2019 but has only purchased 1 item and now this is his 2nd purchase. I just fund it strange and I've communicated with the buyer and yet no response...

Resolved! Seller Claims Missing Item in Video Game Bunlde

I sold a video game bundle last week. It was a huge bundle, so when the buyer paid, I messaged them and told them that I would be shipping the bundle in 2 boxes priority. I photographed the packaged boxes and then got a receipt after dropping them at...

Book not moving through USPS, buyer wants refund

Hi I sold a book for $65 which is a nice sale for me. The buyer inquired and said the book isn't moving from my post office and the delivery date has passed.I went to the post office and they have no clue were the book might be.The buyer is not ugly ...

Listing Impressions

All this talk about listing impressions has got me curious, what is good, okay, or bad? What is your amount of listing impressions?On 6/1 mine is 2,362,568 up 193%

Contact Ebay

I'm going in a circle clicking 'contact us' buttons. Is there a way to send Ebay a message regarding an account? Mail a postal letter maybe?

Listing disappeared from search and my store (3rd day)

I have a listing that I noticed had randomly vanished from the ebay search and from my store Wed morning (5.25.22). Of course this happens to be my top selling item in my store, which is why I was able to catch it. Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/3044...

Ebay will let you list an item, sell it, receive payment take their cut all without checking account

Ebay will let you list an item, sell it, receive payment take their cut, all without a checking account. But now I can't receive my money without a checking account. Member for 24 years!!! This is my money. Yet they won't give it to me either via Pay...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 80 replies
  • 3 helpful

Selling things people gave me for free, gifts?

I am disabled (right leg amputee above the knee) and a lot of people know I sell on ebay. Because of this sometimes people just give me things that they know have value but don't want to deal with since they figure it could help me out. Is that a cos...

Traffic

My impression continues to decline after the last update. Sales volume is also declining. what can I do for it?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay standard envelope correct word order in listing

Just a small suggestion to others regarding the standard envelope. First, the standard envelope is a great help in selling on Ebay. Being able to send a small item such as a postcard for .75 rather than 3.86 is a real plus. However, be careful in how...

Resolved! I need advice on my ebay shipping label

I don't have a printer at home so don't usually purchase ebay shipping labels. But today, I did my first ebay shipping label as I have time (because of Sunday & Holiday) to print the label elsewhere.Unfortunately, I did not adjust the weight on the l...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors